Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Got tuned @ AMS

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got tuned @ AMS

I got my car tuned at AMS this past week and was very happy with the way they treated me. I have a car that I bought that had some work done to it and had drivability issues. Talked to Larry, he looked at my mod list and made a few suggestions on some small things to change. I did them and took the car in and had a great experience. We did run into a few problems on they dyno, but they were all problems the car had. Their crew got the car all fixed up and running like a champ in no time. It was very nice to be treated like I mattered. I've called a lot of shops and gotten the run around, or felt like they are doing me a favor by paying them to work on my car. Not so with AMS, Larry got back to me right away with any questions I had and the whole crew there was nice and helpful when I was in there. Thanks AMS. Next step will be to try to make some real power with the car.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:07 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jason

We do appreciate being given the opportunity to get your HO SS sorted out and glad to hear you are happy with the tune. We look forward to working with you in the future.

thanks