Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Tuning an LS3 in Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 10:07 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Speed Inc tunes my car. They do a GREAT JOB!!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by krellio23
Guys, I need to get my modded NA LS3 tuned and I live in Chicago. The two places I've been told about are Speed Inc. in Schaumburg and Modern Muscle in Oswego. Can anybody give me a good recommendation on where to go get the car tuned?

Modern Muscle said the car would need to sit overnight because they need the engine to be cold. Speed Inc said the exact opposite, and that they tune the car while the engine is at operating temps. Does anyone have any insight to this as well??? I hate when I get different answers to the same question and I def don't wanna spend $500 on a shitty tune just to find out that the car runs the same as it does now. Any experiences one way or another? Thanks in advance guys!!
ALL dyno runs are made once the vehicle is at operating temperature. The reason Modern requested to have the car overnight is likely due to them making cold-start idle adjustments, we prefer the same.

We are offering tuning discounts through the end of the month. PM me or shoot me an email Tony@Speedinc.com and I will be glad to help you out!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jim had my car dialed in within two pulls, drove perfect.

Quick Reply: Tuning an LS3 in Chicago