Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Car Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Meet

So I don't know how many of you have heard of this, but me and a few friends started this car meet at the Burnsville Center Sears, Burnsville MN. It is already a pretty decent sized meet, but we are just trying to spread the word a little bit more to make this as big as possible. I'd really like to see some of you guys there too because for most of the Sundays, i'm usually one of the few LS1 F-Body's there. We are also trying to get a little bit more muscle cars to show up as well, but no matter what you drive you are welcome to come, hang out, and have a good time. There is a lot of variety at this meet. For example; there is a guy with an ls1 240sx that shows up every once and a while, we've usually got a GTR or two, a couple NSX's, along with a procharged vette as well. Even if they aren't crazy fast, it's just kind of nice to see other people's creativity.

We have approval from the manager of Sears for this meet, and if this meet continues to get bigger they will actually help us out with it. The meets are every Sunday at 7pm at the Burnsville Center Sears in Burnsville Minnesota (1178 Burnsville Center, Burnsville MN). If you do show up, come meet everyone and also we ask that you please be respectful to the property (no littering, burnouts, etc). Any questions, let me know.

Quick Reply: Car Meet