Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anyone familiar with Gary's hydro's racing transmissions out of NE

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 01:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anyone familiar with Gary's hydro's racing transmissions out of NE

Looking at purchasing a trans they have done work on, the owners name is Corey...looking for feedback on them. Thanks in advance guys.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:59 AM
TECH Regular

Received 73 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by hireman
Looking at purchasing a trans they have done work on, the owners name is Corey...looking for feedback on them. Thanks in advance guys.
I know this is from 2017 and it’s a bump back from the dead. I’m posted because this is one of the first responses that comes up with you search for Gary’s Hydros on Google and I was to provide an honest response.

Corey is the BEST and I would not hesitate to buy one of his transmissions. In fact I would strongly recommend it. I bought a car with a 4L80e in it built by someone else that got destroyed due to an engine thrust issue. I talked to Corey and planned on having him build it but he was several months out. A buddy recommended someone else and due to time I ended up going there. Very expensive build and it only lasted one season with moderate use. I was very disappointed. The next time around I used Corey and he was awesome. Explained everything to me and had great communication. Very cost effective and the trans is still going behind a set up that made 1008 rwhp after 3 years so far. I will literally never take a trans anywhere else.

He is local to me and anyone in this area needing a trans goes to him. At times he has a 10-12-14 week lead time for a reason. Great trans at a very fair price.

I have no affiliation with him at all. He’s not my buddy. This is just an honest review by a customer that finally find a good trans guy.

Quick Reply: Anyone familiar with Gary's hydro's racing transmissions out of NE