Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Pontiac Adventures Weekend (9/30/22 - 10/2/22)

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2022, 03:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Pontiac Adventures Weekend (9/30/22 - 10/2/22)

I figured I'd post this up, in case there were some people looking for something to do at the end of September.

If you like to drive your car and hang out with a bunch of fellow Pontiac fans, this is THE show of the year!!! It's my favorite car show and the best one (IMO) that I've ever been to!!!

The show starts on Thurdsday night, with people starting to show up for the weekend for a tailgate meet-up. On Friday morning, there is a cruise around the Wisconsin countryside, which ends at the Ede of the Dells Raceway. EVERYONE who participates in the cruise (which there is a limited number who can go on THIS tour), gets 3 laps on the Raceway, where you can do whatever you wish to do. You can do a burnout, you can race around, or take a leisurely few laps on the track.

Here's a vid of Nick Cada in his '05 GTO

...or Josh Herrell taking his turn on the track, back in 2017

Every day, there are a few cruises you can go on, with various destinations. Every night, there are tailgate 'gatherings'. Not one cruise is the same as the others, everthing is different and has different destinations. You get to chhoose which you want to participate in. On the cruises, sometimes you go to a restaurant and then go onto another location. Some of the cruise destinations I've gone on included:
- Winery (or wineries)
- Mushroom farm
- Candy Factory
- Granite Quarry,
- 100 year old Covered Bridge
(see below)

For more info you can search "Pontiac Adventures" on FB or you can check out:
https://www.pontiacadventures.com/

.... We hope to see you there!!!

Last edited by DOC-Z; 03-31-2022 at 03:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Pontiac Adventures Weekend (9/30/22 - 10/2/22)