Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

scandalous video

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 02:10 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mdblackz28
he is just afraid of next season, and what the straightline performance cars are going to be...i am going to wipe those gay *** flames right off your car
you might want to practice your wiping skills by starting with the big load of Tony's jizz that's on your upper lip right now.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

jizz on the upper lip?...last time i checked you were the one with the flamin' car
Old 10-19-2004, 02:25 PM
Motorboater

well after seeing your wire loom and red harnesses on black seats standing out like a **** on a chick i thought maybe i could be as cool as you??

how am i doing, your opinion is appreciated since you are the master and all.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:28 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,103 Likes on 723 Posts

Tony you guys are not a sponsor, we have no relationship with you guys, so play nice.

I recall Sean asking for the hit since he has a 6 spd and you guys never got a race figured out.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Retired Street Racer

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
well after seeing your wire loom and red harnesses on black seats standing out like a **** on a chick i thought maybe i could be as cool as you??

how am i doing, your opinion is appreciated since you are the master and all.
wow, you have finally realized that?...maybe you aren't as dumb as everyone says you are...nah, you are still a stupid **** talker
Old 10-19-2004, 02:50 PM
Motorboater

realized what. that you are the master of the gayness? re read what i called you the master of and try again.. way to talk youself into a corner dumbshit LOL.

yup, i'm a stupid **** talker, but a better one than you...you're failing here..def hurting the entertainment factor
Old 10-19-2004, 04:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SilverGhost you sure do talk about jizz a lot... is that all that's on your mind? Yea i figured it would be. They are right, you talk a lot of ****... most of it pointless. You should probably just slow your roll and find some other thread to be in.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Motorboater

nah just figured this section could use some action now and then
Old 10-19-2004, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

I'm enjoying this post quite a bit.

jizz on the upper lip?...last time i checked you were the one with the flamin' car
I don't see what a car with flames has to do with you having jizz on your lip??? Care to explain?
Old 10-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Tony you guys are not a sponsor, we have no relationship with you guys, so play nice.

I recall Sean asking for the hit since he has a 6 spd and you guys never got a race figured out.
John what are you talking about? I never said anything to you about anything.

Also where did sean ever ask me for the hit? Ok he can have the hit with him on his fast motor or strap the cannon on it and try me head up.

John, reading through this thread I may have brought a little chitown here, but look what one of your mods keeps typing back to other members, its immature and ignorant, I wouldnt want someone like that representing this board.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:22 PM
Launching!

tony the only thing you can do with your eyes closed is rub one out to your favorite gay ****.

you do understand what you just said right...you had to hit a motor with the same discplacement as mine(actually 3" more technically) with a 200 SHOT and you went 6 tenths faster??

you can talk about my "built" motor all you want...what's yoru point...the parts are there for strength..i did not use lightweight rods and pistons..so no HP gain there..the car is effectivly a heads and cam car, and has less compression at 10.8:1 than 98 percent of the stock shortblock heads and cam cars out there.
You cant comprehend anything can you? What Im saying is, you have thousands, upon thousands, upon thousands of dollars invested in your drivetrain and your going 11.00s. I have $150 in the shortblock that I payed to Chevyguy3, now technically it has new rings and bearings so up that another $120. Heads I payed $130 used, ported them myself and did a 5 angle at my fathers machine shop. Trans, STOCK with a shift kit. Rearend Stock with a Gear and Posi. A 200 shot of Nitrous and Im going 10.40s in 80 degree weather! UNTUNED!! Now tuned with colder weather, good new tires, and a little more tinkering I can bet you Im atleast a high to mid .20 if not faster. Now for under a G note I think thats pretty good, if I spent the cash you had on your car, I can promise you I would be well into the 9s.

what was your best mph tony? i'm willing to bet the baby 90 dry shot on a button we strapped on my car spraying it only after the 60 foot and between gears MPH'd more than you...and i can tell you right now it e.t'd pretty close,too..with 90 SHOT ON A BUTTON TAPED TO MY SHIFTER WITH ELECTRICAL TAPE.

Do I really care? I could easily gear my car down and stall it down and be well into the mid to high 130s maybe a 40 depending on what I did, but MPH doesnt concern me because it doesnt matter in streetracing, 60 ft does. Thats why I bet you Im still 60 footing a high 1.40s on the street and you can ask whoever has seen my car.

sweet..you **** and your shop can come after my home built junk all day long. if you wanna play "shop car" to "shop car" with some LS1 action I'm sure i can get something otu for you.

hope you got 1000+ RWHP laying around somethere in that shop of yours though
Yes I want to race shop cars lets do it this weekend. You or speed bring out your shop car on the street and so will we. We have a Couple Stangs to choose from and a BBC Malibu. Let me know, I am ready.

tony the only thing you can do with your eyes closed is rub one out to your favorite gay ****.
Wow Im glad LS1tech is proud of their Mods, because I sure am!!
Old 10-19-2004, 08:00 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

damn i just wanted to know where i can get this vid.

Old 10-19-2004, 10:09 PM
Motorboater

**** that is WAY too much to reply to tony, so i'll make it brief.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. your car has broke how many times this year including now?? my car has made several hundred passes off the rev limiter, carrying the tires past the tree this year and didnt' break a damn thing until i hurt the keys in the trans last week, which is no biggie at all. I have money in my car for CONSISTENCY and RELIABILITY..it will run that number all day long all year and drive to and from the track and anywhere else i want it to..has not seen a trailer once this year,even when i hurt the trans.

i saw your car go on the street against brutel when he broke..thank god he did cuz you were 6" from being in his lane..i've never seen a car come out so sloppy in my life. what good is a 1.4 sixty foot if its in the wrong lane? learn something about suspension already..want some lessons, i will donate a class or two for you.

if you are trying to get me in trouble with john or anyone..good luck..this thread has been already plenty discussed..there are no worries...notice YOU are the one that got the warning, not me they know i like to have fun sometimes..

i said LS1 shop cars, read again..since you have been attacking the LS1 side of things and say you can put together something with your eyes closed..lets SEE YOU DO IT.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:07 PM
Launching!

**** that is WAY too much to reply to tony, so i'll make it brief.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. your car has broke how many times this year including now?? my car has made several hundred passes off the rev limiter, carrying the tires past the tree this year and didnt' break a damn thing until i hurt the keys in the trans last week, which is no biggie at all. I have money in my car for CONSISTENCY and RELIABILITY..it will run that number all day long all year and drive to and from the track and anywhere else i want it to..has not seen a trailer once this year,even when i hurt the trans.
My car has broke once! Thanks and it hasnt been out for the fact, that I got the shop started up or else it would of been out the next week. It was just brought out for the Iowa TV Show. You have made hundred of passes? WOWWW!!! So have I the only thing is I sprayed my car with 200 and its FRICKIN STOCK!! You have a ton of money invested!LOL! The only reason mine broke when it did was the mear fact that I swore the tank was full of 110, when it was actually full of 93. That has nothing to do with how it was built, if I would of had that happen with 110 in there then I would be. How long was it into the summer till your car was out? Oh ya. LOL!! My car can be driven anywhere anytime, the fact is I have access to a trailer now and dont need to drive it. Also I would rather not waste the Racing gas on the idiots like you that hang out and pretend to streetrace. You can run a consitant number? WOW lets bet then the best of 5 for consistancy spray for spray, lets see whos more consistant!! I bet you I will be.

i saw your car go on the street against brutel when he broke..thank god he did cuz you were 6" from being in his lane..i've never seen a car come out so sloppy in my life. what good is a 1.4 sixty foot if its in the wrong lane? learn something about suspension already..want some lessons, i will donate a class or two for you.
Theres a difference in Sloppy and Planting power to the Ground(you wouldnt know about that) That wasnt near a 1.40 60ft just because it was cold, we our sprayer broke(thats why we went for less money) and the road was junk. But hey after all that I was no where near his lane because I was about 10 cars out already!
The only thing you can teach me is how not to waste money on a car that goes no where, I can see you are a pro at that.

Also what does it matter, now your crying it has to be a specific type of engine? Its a shop car from my shop, remember "I cant build anything fast" Why are you scared now and why all of the stipulations? Both mustangs are sitting in my shop right now and are ready to go. Im still waiting.
Old 10-20-2004, 01:26 AM
Retired Street Racer

realized what. that you are the master of the gayness? re read what i called you the master of and try again.. way to talk youself into a corner dumbshit LOL.

yup, i'm a stupid **** talker, but a better one than you...you're failing here..def hurting the entertainment factor
i re-read, and i don't see you calling me master of anything other than your mother's ****...dumbshit?...the only dumbshit i see is you spending thousands of dollars on a 11.0 car...LAME...and you are a better **** talker than me?...HA, what are you in 3rd grade?...everyone that reads this thread can tell that you have the mentallity of a 3rd grader...next time you want to call me a dumbshit, you better be backing it up...you are just a ***** as wanna be street racer, who talks **** and that's it...anytime or place you want to meet you let me know...but i bet you don't, because you are just a big *****! that's it
Old 10-20-2004, 11:29 AM
Motorboater

mdblack. you have a SERIOUS problem with learning don't you..you can't keep this on th level it should be at then ok...i'm going to send you a p.m now explaining what is going to happen to you on this forum if you post even ONE more personal/physical threat, k?
Old 10-20-2004, 11:31 AM
Retired Street Racer

i'm waiting queen
Old 10-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Retired Street Racer

pm'ed you back...to everyone else:...this thread is tired, and i am out...all bow down to the silverghost if you know what is good for you...he is a god!
Old 10-20-2004, 11:39 AM
Motorboater

Ok so Tony, let me get this straight. You can build a car so well..but are too dumb to remember what kind of gas you have in the car when you race it? that's just incredible..i mean hell i'm impressed, really. good thing all my car ever needs is 93

unless those mustangs have an ls1 in them i dont' give a **** about them...this conversation right from the very start has been about ls1 vs ls1 with your shop..go read back. i have said right from the start you couldn't put together an n/a 6 speed ls1 to keep up with mine, take those mustangs and put them sideways up your much loved by men ***. can't have stipulations when the challenge is clear right from the beginning bud.

so. difference between sloppy and planting power? you've got to be kidding me right. your car was ALL OVER THE ROAD right from the first 5 feet it moved tony. you can make all the excuses you want but it doesn't change that fact. if a car is set up properly, spinning some wont' matter, it'll still go straight. i can boil my nittos through 3 gears and my car will stay dead straight, if i spin at the track bad..guess what..i still stay dead straight. you don't know what the **** you are doing, period.

class starts next week, would you like a sign up form, and a permission slip for your folks to sign so you can get on the short bus for the ride up here?
Old 10-20-2004, 12:41 PM
Launching!

Ok so Tony, let me get this straight. You can build a car so well..but are too dumb to remember what kind of gas you have in the car when you race it? that's just incredible..i mean hell i'm impressed, really. good thing all my car ever needs is 93
See there ya go, I didnt have anything to do with the gas usually its a team effort before a race and I was told that 110 was put in there when actually I found out because we were in a rush it didnt get put in. Thats fine that your car can run 93, Ill spray 200 and run 93 all day, I just didnt compensate for the timing.
Keep typing away because each time you look more and more like a Idiot.

Ok
unless those mustangs have an ls1 in them i dont' give a **** about them...this conversation right from the very start has been about ls1 vs ls1 with your shop..go read back. i have said right from the start you couldn't put together an n/a 6 speed ls1 to keep up with mine, take those mustangs and put them sideways up your much loved by men ***. can't have stipulations when the challenge is clear right from the beginning bud.
Hello I am silverghost I look more stupid and scared each time I post. Now it goes from bring out a any shop car since I cant build ****, to it has to be LS1, then we offer LS1, now it has to be on motor. You and your car are truely a JOKE. What is so hard to understand that GET YOUR CAR TO THE LINE AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AND WE WILL DO THE SAME WITH OUR CAM ONLY LS1......We dont need heads to beat your scrap.

so. difference between sloppy and planting power? you've got to be kidding me right. your car was ALL OVER THE ROAD right from the first 5 feet it moved tony. you can make all the excuses you want but it doesn't change that fact. if a car is set up properly, spinning some wont' matter, it'll still go straight. i can boil my nittos through 3 gears and my car will stay dead straight, if i spin at the track bad..guess what..i still stay dead straight. you don't know what the **** you are doing, period.

class starts next week, would you like a sign up form, and a permission slip for your folks to sign so you can get on the short bus for the ride up here?
Reread what you just put, if a Car goes all over no less on the track but ON THE ROAD, with cold weather, no vht laid down and dusty on the surface its not set up properly? LOL! Once again your IQ, keeps going and going and going.....DOWNHILL. This just in Juggars, Tuffs, Markos, Brutals, and some of the Nitrous Junkies cars that have went up in smoke ON THE TRACK getting squirlley are setup SLOPPY!!! HAHAHAHA Silverghost....wait nevermind now I know why your car is so slow, because you put it together with your knowledge.

Please send me the rule books and the how to setup suspension while doing a smokey!! Such Ignorance.

Quick Reply: scandalous video