Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Exhaust work

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005 | 09:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Exhaust work

Well I thought I was going to get my true duals installed this morning but they would not do it for me. they said it would hang too low. I wasnt going to argue with them. It was a place called harrys in jackson. Used to be called lentz. They even specialize in custom exhaust.
Looks like Ill have to take it to a performance shop or a place that has done a couple f-body true dual systems.
I have a 3' universal x-pipe kit that needs to be bent into place. It is being dumped before the axle.

Anyone know any places within 2 hours from jackson michigan where I could take my car?

thanks guys
Old 07-26-2005 | 09:59 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Well I thought I was going to get my true duals installed this morning but they would not do it for me. they said it would hang too low. I wasnt going to argue with them. It was a place called harrys in jackson. Used to be called lentz. They even specialize in custom exhaust.
Looks like Ill have to take it to a performance shop or a place that has done a couple f-body true dual systems.
I have a 3' universal x-pipe kit that needs to be bent into place. It is being dumped before the axle.

Anyone know any places within 2 hours from jackson michigan where I could take my car?

thanks guys

Maybe a local midas/meineke?
Old 07-26-2005 | 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lets try this one over here.
Old 07-26-2005 | 10:48 PM
'Bird Director
20 Year Member

From: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant

It's a little farther away than 2 hours, but I know of a shop on the Eastside of Indy that'll do whatever you want. I can get you the contact info if you're interested.
Old 07-27-2005 | 10:02 AM
10 Second Club

I'm looking for a custom shop to work on mine here in Indy and I'm on the east side of town. Who is it? I might know of them. PM me please.
Old 07-27-2005 | 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks for the help but I found a place in michigan.

Quick Reply: Exhaust work