Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

so much for cruising ft wayne...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 04:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob: Glad to see you made it over to ls1tech. And when are you guys going to have a f-body meet over there?
Old 08-12-2005, 04:52 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We installed Stainless Works headers and exhaust and a line lock on that GTO. It should be a good running car as it is making about 390 rwhp on my Mustang Chassis Dyno. Bob
Old 08-12-2005, 08:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

he sure wasnt pulling ahead like he had 40rwhp on me, let alone i had the wife and just topped off. he was by himself. i would like to run him to 130mph. whats that car weigh 3800lb?
Old 08-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Staging Lane

Hey Brandon.....A guy at work that hangs out at halls almost every weekend and now he hangs out at Napa since Halls started being ********* (wanted them to buy food or some bs) Anyways he told me that the cops have a bet going to see how many people that they can take in for drag racing. He told me a yellow Z06 got handcuffed and taking in for getting on it and told me about a few other guys. Basically they straight up handcuff them and take em to jail with no questions asked. I hope this dies down and the ******** cops realize how much of ********* they are being.

A couple years ago I was pulled over on Coliseum for trying to race a mustang (stang didnt go) I was pulled over and thoroughly bitched at by the cop, but he let me go......If this would of happened within the last 2 weeks I probably would be fighting a drag racing charge.

Last edited by markymark; 08-13-2005 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:34 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 2002z28
he sure wasnt pulling ahead like he had 40rwhp on me, let alone i had the wife and just topped off. he was by himself. i would like to run him to 130mph. whats that car weigh 3800lb?
They are indeed heavy! Plus the owner is not a lightweight as he is pretty tall. He had Lingenfelters install a head and cam package back before he found out about us, then he had us install his headers and exhaust. Super nice guy! Bob
Old 08-13-2005, 05:02 PM
TECH Junkie

nice to see you on the board bob. Its mike with the ws6. I will be coming in soon for the valvesprings and the cam. thanks for helping me with my tire recalabration.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:28 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thanks! Sounds good, you'll like that cam! Bob
Old 08-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Staging Lane

Well I was just pulled over tonight on coliseum on my way home from work. I wasn't near any car (so it wasn't drag racing). I basically just switched lanes and gunned it up to about 75 and right as I hit 75 mph I saw a cop in the lane right next to me and I blew by him. I immediately pulled into the right lane and looked for somewhere to pull over cause I knew he was gonna flash his lights. He was off duty with his wife in the car, and pulled up next to me and told me I need to slow down and be more careful. He was really cool and was looking at my car up and down the whole time....and then he told me he used to have a cuda that would blow my car away...hehe. I got really lucky though, cause if he was on duty I'm sure I would have got a ticket. Oh and not more then 5 minutes later an ls1 trans am with exhaust pulls up next to me....we talk a little bit and cruise for another 5 minutes down coliseum towards New Haven, then we both do a U turn and did a drop down at about 25 mph. He had 2 passengers with him, but I pulled him really hard maybe 2-3 cars to about 80 mph and I had to shut down because there was a car in front of me. He was a really cool guy though and we talked some more and we went on our ways.

Quick Reply: so much for cruising ft wayne...