Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

FS: condo in northbrook

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 09:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: condo in northbrook

I am selling my condo in northbrook. great area- 5 mins from 294 and 5 mins from 94. 25 mins to ohio street in the city. couple miles from the metra, and across from a golf course and only minutes from northbrook court.

1 bedroom, 1.5 baths. 1 heated garage spot, in-unit laundry, fireplace. has cool central air and great heat. my total utilties usually never excede 70 dollars in winter.

a few things ive done to it:
new paint throughout, new oak baseboard/trim, new 6 panel solid oak doors, every piece of electrical new- lights, wiring, panel- added 3 ways, added can lights, added sconce lights, all decora devices, ethernet and coax jacks throughout. new window treatments, new carpeting throughout, new tile in bathrooms, new garbage disposal, new oven/microwave.

thats pretty much all off the top of my head.

association fees include 2 pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, bocci ball court, snow removal, landscaping, water, public heating/cooling.

I will bet money that this is one of the nicest condos in this price range in this area. I have went to other units for sale in this, and other, subdivisions and there is no comparison. i am a perfectionist and i am not happy unless whatever i do looks good. A few people from the board have seen my place and can comment on how it looks.

with all that said, I am asking $209,900
taxes are about 2500/yr.

most recent pictures can be found here: http://www.crawlinta.com/sell/index.html

MLS Number:1187616

Last edited by DriveATransAm; 07-30-2006 at 10:21 AM.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT. tell ur friends. i would really like to sell this and move since i lost my contingency now.

i will give a finders fee to anyone that finds a buyer for it.

i will also drop the pice a bit for anyone that uses my realtor