Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

M Go Blue!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006 | 02:46 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Originally Posted by blackraven
Thats what I thought. And you know I like given it back to you internet tough guy
Here ya go "Internet toughest guy"! How ya like these apples! (Look Familiar?)

Old 09-22-2006 | 08:48 AM
On The Tree

yeah it looks familiar nice chop.

BTW we will be there tonight.
Old 09-22-2006 | 10:08 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder
20 Year Member

I'm working on some U/M home tix against Ball State in November.
Old 09-22-2006 | 02:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Not taking anything from the heart Michigan had playing Notre Dame, but that score was only so high in margin because Notre Dame basicly give them 14-21 points (arguebly) in their own poor play with stupid mistakes....I am a huge Notre Dame fan but Notre Dame beat themselves worst than Michigan beat them last saturday. That game should have been MUCH closer.
Old 09-23-2006 | 12:48 AM
Rehab is for quitters...

Originally Posted by kazfan30
Not taking anything from the heart Michigan had playing Notre Dame, but that score was only so high in margin because Notre Dame basicly give them 14-21 points (arguebly) in their own poor play with stupid mistakes....I am a huge Notre Dame fan but Notre Dame beat themselves worst than Michigan beat them last saturday. That game should have been MUCH closer.
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.....A loss is a loss, and a win is a win, doesnt matter if it is 1 point or 100. Thanks ND for "letting" us win! I wish they would do that every year!

Should have been MUCH closer...****, Then Michigan "Shoulda" been National Champs for the last 10 years running if that is how it works! (Hey, you picked the game I am just playing along!)
Old 09-23-2006 | 07:38 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by kazfan30
The pressure from the best defense in the country had Brady befuddled.ND didn't give Michigan anything,the Wolves took it.They say the kid is heismen potential and he falls apart every time ND plays a tough team.

The great offensive coach Charle Weis AKA Jabba the hut looked clueless on the sidelines.I'm thinking Mich St should get them today.

ND should anticipate a 3-4 lose season this yr.Small,slow defenses don't get it done playing top teams in the country.

I can't wait till Nov 18.I have 4 tickets lined up,lower level between the 30's for the Michigan game.Hopefully Mich will get it done and go to the title game against USC.

I can't wait to see the Bucks 85th best defense in the country try to stop Michael Hart and Chad Henne.