Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Black t/a on lagrange

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 02:58 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this coming from a guy who says he just got a 05 stang? nice try.

Originally Posted by 01MUSTANGGT
wow you have a life, a mid 20 year old talkin **** to a 17 year old. CONGRATS!! hopefully when im in my mid 20s ill have the ***** to talk **** to a 17 year old. And by that time i will probly have a better job and more money to put into my car. I gotta hand it to u man, u are a badass.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:39 AM
JUICED96Z

wow you have a life, a mid 20 year old talkin **** to a 17 year old. CONGRATS!! hopefully when im in my mid 20s ill have the ***** to talk **** to a 17 year old. And by that time i will probly have a better job and more money to put into my car. I gotta hand it to u man, u are a badass.

LOL I knew this dude had to be young.... son when you are old enough get into big boy establishments come back and we can get you some races and will see if your car backs up your mouth or at least your wallet.

Hmmm 17, has a suposed 05 GT, getting mods for it...

Ok lets put this together, we all know that GT insurance tends to be higher then LS1 cars... put that on top of a 17 year old male, ON TOP of a car payment at least in the 2XX range....

Either daddy is paying for a lot of it or his "stuff" is a thermo and filter LOL...

Excuse me while I go put big boy mods in my car......

I see this dude being the next DEAN!

PS... I think its past your bedtime...
Old 10-28-2006, 10:07 AM
yak
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

****, i'll still run him, i'm only 18
Old 10-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpaZMaN
this coming from a guy who says he just got a 05 stang? nice try.

wow are u that dumb. I did just get an 05 u dumbass.... i never said i bought it new. Maybe you should lay off the icehouse and cut your mullet, it might help you think a little better
Old 10-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
LOL I knew this dude had to be young.... son when you are old enough get into big boy establishments come back and we can get you some races and will see if your car backs up your mouth or at least your wallet.

Hmmm 17, has a suposed 05 GT, getting mods for it...

Ok lets put this together, we all know that GT insurance tends to be higher then LS1 cars... put that on top of a 17 year old male, ON TOP of a car payment at least in the 2XX range....

Either daddy is paying for a lot of it or his "stuff" is a thermo and filter LOL...

Excuse me while I go put big boy mods in my car......

I see this dude being the next DEAN!

PS... I think its past your bedtime...
and as far as my car backing up my mouth or wallet.... i never started talking **** about my car on here... and still havent. I just make a post saying that i saw my buddy on lagrange and u guys jump down my thought with your "my ls1 is a gift from god" mindsets. I am paying around 300 a month for the car, and if i keep my gpa above a 4.0 i dont have to pay for insurance. therefore i would like to kindly ask you so shut the **** up and quit bitching... and as far as mods go, i said i am startign to do some work on it, that doesnt mean im addin a ******* supercharger. I am focusing on the exhaust right now and then during winter im gonna save for some more ****. I am sorry that i have a life besides my car and dont drop every penny i earn into it.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:08 PM
10 Second Club

Actually i like Miller!

wow are u that dumb. I did just get an 05 u dumbass.... i never said i bought it new. Maybe you should lay off the icehouse and cut your mullet, it might help you think a little better
Old 10-28-2006, 02:40 PM
JUICED96Z

and as far as my car backing up my mouth or wallet.... i never started talking **** about my car on here... and still havent. I just make a post saying that i saw my buddy on lagrange and u guys jump down my thought with your "my ls1 is a gift from god" mindsets. I am paying around 300 a month for the car, and if i keep my gpa above a 4.0 i dont have to pay for insurance. therefore i would like to kindly ask you so shut the **** up and quit bitching... and as far as mods go, i said i am startign to do some work on it, that doesnt mean im addin a ******* supercharger. I am focusing on the exhaust right now and then during winter im gonna save for some more ****. I am sorry that i have a life besides my car and dont drop every penny i earn into it.

Well my car in an LT1, not an LS1, know your facts bud.

4.0 GPA? I have a 3.5-3.8 and know to say you and not "u" also know to say "I" and not "i".
Granted I am not the best speller but I don't run my mouth about my GPA and then post a ton of grammer and spelling errors. Besides, I think with my GPA Geico saved me like $10 a month wow.....

I don't drop all the money in my car, If I did I would have a built motor going in right now.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Well my car in an LT1, not an LS1, know your facts bud.

4.0 GPA? I have a 3.5-3.8 and know to say you and not "u" also know to say "I" and not "i".
Granted I am not the best speller but I don't run my mouth about my GPA and then post a ton of grammer and spelling errors. Besides, I think with my GPA Geico saved me like $10 a month wow.....

I don't drop all the money in my car, If I did I would have a built motor going in right now.
... wait you don't?

Last edited by 01MUSTANGGT; 10-29-2006 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:21 PM
10 Second Club

Old 10-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Teching In

^^ i agree.... but i am just defending myself
Old 10-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Launching!

Why dont u all just save the **** talking for the track?

Ill be turning 20 in less than a week and even I find this thread to be a childish waste of time. Not trying to offend anyone, but arguing over the internet is retarded. Take it to the track and make it worth your time.

I'm somewhat in the same boat as Mustang is. My mods are coming very slowly. I'm trying to do more preventative mods than anything that way when it comes time for the "big boy" mods I dont have to worry about my "little boy" mods breaking and causing bigger problems.

Everyone bashes on Mustangs, and I do too, dont get me wrong. But atleast he did himself a favor and got an 05. They atleast come with some respectable power stock.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:39 PM
Teching In

well seeing that im most likely never seeing any of these people again, this is the best i can do
Old 10-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Launching!

well seeing that im most likely never seeing any of these people again, this is the best i can do
ignore it then, you only give them what they want when you attack them

I have learned with this place, you have to show respect to get respect. Granted he was your friend, and you were talking to him like you would normally talk to your friends, but everyone else didnt know that.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Banned

above a 4.0? how can you be ABOVE a 4.0? I mean, unless you school uses a 5 scale, to make their students look better for colleges, probably to make up for the fact their teachers suck. Those type of schools have weighted classes for advanced studies too. What a load of ******* crap. I took all advanced classes, my electives were advanced physics and advanced biology, and I was on a 4.0 scale... THEN I had to compete with tools who got a 4.3 gpa which basicly amounts to a C+ average taking the same classes I did and got B's and A's in. That's bullshit.
Old 10-28-2006, 05:48 PM
10 Second Club

the thing that got me is that he called EVERYONE stupid names and all that...i could care less what he does with his friends....i could care less about this thread actually.....

Originally Posted by BA98TA
ignore it then, you only give them what they want when you attack them

I have learned with this place, you have to show respect to get respect. Granted he was your friend, and you were talking to him like you would normally talk to your friends, but everyone else didnt know that.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:44 PM
On The Tree

So! does this mean nobody knowa the guy with the Black T/A
Old 10-28-2006, 08:33 PM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by COYOTE SS
So! does this mean nobody knowa the guy with the Black T/A

LOL yeah back on topic.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
above a 4.0? how can you be ABOVE a 4.0? I mean, unless you school uses a 5 scale, to make their students look better for colleges, probably to make up for the fact their teachers suck. Those type of schools have weighted classes for advanced studies too. What a load of ******* crap. I took all advanced classes, my electives were advanced physics and advanced biology, and I was on a 4.0 scale... THEN I had to compete with tools who got a 4.3 gpa which basicly amounts to a C+ average taking the same classes I did and got B's and A's in. That's bullshit.
in my school honors and ap classes are a is 5, b is 4, c is 2 d is 1.... and i didnt make up thw grading scale
Old 10-29-2006, 01:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SpaZMaN
the thing that got me is that he called EVERYONE stupid names and all that...i could care less what he does with his friends....i could care less about this thread actually.....
who did i call a stupid name... the only time i started calling anyone a name is after like 5 people posted things bitching at me
Old 10-29-2006, 01:01 AM
liqour enthusiest

who did i call a stupid name... the only time i started calling anyone a name is after like 5 people posted things bitching at me
i believe we were called idiots