UM
46.43%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

OSU or Michigan???

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 04:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A rematch is possible , better root for.......................yuck ND this week because USC can jump UM.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure will be sweet to beat blue twice in one year.
You guys will never live that down.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sunset01TA
Where did all you blue fans go. Still crying?
Knell to the victors.
P.S. Good luck in the rose bowl. This time try to show up unlike last time.

Hmmm...a classless OSU fan, there's a new one. You and I both know Michigan will murder whoever they play in the Rose Bowl, if BCS decides against an OSU rematch. Michigan is the ONLY team that could even stand a chance of beating OSU, as evidenced by the 3-point differential yesterday. Why is it so hard to admit it was a great game--go light your campus on fire and get the Buckeye normalities out of the way.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:33 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,158 Likes on 753 Posts

It was a good game and it was pretty close.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been a Buckeye fan all of my life and I heard a radio sports guy saying he wasn't impressed with Michigan and OSU because of no defense. He doesn't understand there's so much talent on both teams its hard to defend all of them. So many weapons and soon to be NFL players on both sides makes this game always fun to watch. Its always close and exciting. Michigan came with great passion and they were up for this game. They didn't quit.
I'm glad we won and it was one of the best games of all time. Can't wait until the next game between the two.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Little Johnny was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up --- fireman, policeman, salesman, etc...

Little Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring, and took Little Johnny aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Little Johnny, "He coaches Ohio State football, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

GO BLUE!!
Old 11-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Suspended Sponsor

Got love all the boo hoo hoo from the blue fans
Lot of room to talk how many times does Dtown get set ablaze.
If we didn't turn the ball over it would have been much worse.
It was a great game and we won nuff said.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Originally Posted by Leo@GMRSPEED
Got love all the boo hoo hoo from the blue fans
Lot of room to talk how many times does Dtown get set ablaze.
If we didn't turn the ball over it would have been much worse.
It was a great game and we won nuff said.
Where the **** are you seeing "boo hoo" from all the blue fans? I think Mich. was outplayed AND outcoached, no ****** crying here.

OSU beat Michigan by 3 points, not "if this and if that", 3 points! Thats it "nuff said".

It is an obvious loss but not an *** whooping by any stretch of the imagination.

Here are some IF's for ya: IF a rematch comes to life for the championship, and IF OSU gets beat, then we will see some ****** boo hoo!

On another note:
Has anyone else ever seen a "Roughing the Center" penalty? That was a first for me.

Also what do you all think about the "coincidence" the the Ohio Lottery Pick 4 numbers that very night were 4-2-3-9? Weird?
Old 11-20-2006, 03:10 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah roughing the center was a new one on me and the 4239 lottery numbers way pretty wierd too. The game ended the way i said it would 3 points or less for the buckeyes i knew they were never gunna cover a 7 point spread. I am an OSU fan from birth to death and i say it was a good game and mich deserves a rematch but it isnt gunna happen USC is gunna walk all over ND and they are gunna go to the nation championship.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it's funny that the guy talking about low class OSU fans stoops to his level, kettle this is pot type thing.

Has anyone else ever seen a "Roughing the Center" penalty? That was a first for me.
I thought it was a BS call and had to look it up for myself, lol!

UM had golden opportunities and still fell short, 2 gift fumbles sure helped. I do however want to say they had a good offensive scheme and opened the play books. They palyed with heart and determination and I am sure Bo's passing helped motivate them(as if that's needed). By the way I find it ironic that so many Michigan people worship an Ohio native.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

there was no defense in that game, michigan hasnt played a DAMN team other then osu.....ND isnt that good.....and they go and lose and dont drop a spot? thats ****** crazy....no one other then the UM alumni want to see another rematch....its unfair to the nation and the buckeyes....hell florida lost to then #2 auburn when they were 4th...and they dropped 6 spots....and the game was alot closer...theres arkansas,florida, usc, and ND out there.....michigan had there chance and lost....its someone elses turn......and there needs to be a fuckn playoff system......because sports writers dont deserve to decide who plays for the championship.....esp. when there blowing hard on the pac 10 and big 10 teams....
Old 11-20-2006, 10:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by staringback05
there was no defense in that game, michigan hasnt played a DAMN team other then osu.....ND isnt that good.....and they go and lose and dont drop a spot? thats ****** crazy....no one other then the UM alumni want to see another rematch....its unfair to the nation and the buckeyes....hell florida lost to then #2 auburn when they were 4th...and they dropped 6 spots....and the game was alot closer...theres arkansas,florida, usc, and ND out there.....michigan had there chance and lost....its someone elses turn......and there needs to be a fuckn playoff system......because sports writers dont deserve to decide who plays for the championship.....esp. when there blowing hard on the pac 10 and big 10 teams....
Well, OSU hasn't played anyone either--let's remember that Texas has 2 losses now. ND is still just 1-loss...3 points IS close, which is the only reason UM didn't drop a spot. You think USC or Florida could pull within 3 points of OSU? No? Well then they don't deserve #2.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Launching!

sounds like a whole bunch of people on here played the game
Old 11-21-2006, 12:17 AM
TECH Regular

After driving back from Cleveland Saturday morning, we didn't get to our tailgate party until around 2pm (much later than I wanted) but we had a great spot and were with a fun group. The weather was absolutely perfect and there was plenty to eat and drink.

Walked by The Shoe on our way to the Faucet Center where we met up with our group.

Campus in the distance.

This is the area where we were tailgating.

About the game:

One of, if not the, best college game I've ever seen. I don't think anyone expected such a high scoring game and it made it quite entertaining. There were some bad calls (both ways) and the "roughing the center" call definately was a new one on quite a few people. Without that call, the spread could have been covered, but I won't get into "if this happened", and "if this call wasn't made" - it was a hell of a game and I lost my voice before it was even over. I really think that UofM played an amazing game and there are no 2 better teams than OSU and UofM in the NCAA this year. Just such a rollercoaster and that's how a great game like that match up should always be. I'm sure some of the UofM fans here were probably up and down in their chairs just as much as I was and I commend Michigan on a great season. I'm very happy we went #1 gate to gate this year and I cannot wait until January 8th (and I don't care who we play)...we played our National Championship game Saturday.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yea all the trash talking aside it was a great game. Nice to see the big ten #1+2 .
Not sure if any other teams can hang with OSU or Blue.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:37 AM
Launching!

I would agree with the last couple posts. A great game and the two best teams are still 1 and 2!
Old 11-21-2006, 01:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 2002blackZ
I would agree with the last couple posts. A great game and the two best teams are still 1 and 2!
+1

I give full marks to OSU, they beat Michigan cleanly. One hell of a game, no doubt.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

NO DEFENSE.....michigans bs "#1 rush defense" was padded, what good running back have they faced? besides pitman......florida would give osu a good game, and like ive said a MILLION times before.....

if a team doesnt win there conf.....they have no right to play for a NC.....regardless of the team
Old 11-22-2006, 12:28 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by staringback05
NO DEFENSE.....michigans bs "#1 rush defense" was padded, what good running back have they faced? besides pitman......florida would give osu a good game, and like ive said a MILLION times before.....

if a team doesnt win there conf.....they have no right to play for a NC.....regardless of the team
Michigan has faced Wisconsin's rush offense with PJ Hill, who does VERY well against everyone else but us. Our defense gave up two huge plays and that was it. The same goes for OSU though--I think both teams' D could have played much better. And Florida would not give OSU a good game at all, you're totally wrong.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

I belive the best 2 teams already played for the national title.