Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Props to Outlaw

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007 | 04:35 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

hahhahaha
Old 01-31-2007 | 04:38 PM
liqour enthusiest

Originally Posted by Moparnos (The SLP Guy)
hahhahaha
QUack

hope that relieves some tension
Old 01-31-2007 | 04:50 PM
10 Second Club

wow to this thread......
Old 01-31-2007 | 05:00 PM
Staging Lane

I dont usually post much on here, more of a reader. But that **** is hilarious.
Old 01-31-2007 | 05:02 PM
TECH Junkie

you chitown boys are always bickering, at least it adds some entertainment to the midwest. i agree that what he said was out of line, but this is the internet...if i kept track of all the death threats / any threat / *what people wish would happen to me - i'd have a list a mile long. maybe i am too lax about it, but i could care less what is said on the net, as EVERYTHING posted is inflated due to this computer monitor being the avenue for communication. even face to face with him, i would laugh at a statement like that. people who say things of that nature obviously have nothing better to com up with, which by default, makes them an idiot. **** like this makes me think of that dean guy...hahaha.
Old 01-31-2007 | 05:48 PM
9 Second Club

Old 01-31-2007 | 05:59 PM
JUICED96Z

Befre you all jump on me lets take a look at what Matt sent me:

Yeah what I said was out of line, sorry.

What he said:

Hey fuckstick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to meet up when you bring your car out here. I am goin to knock your head clean off your shoulders. Let me know when you are coming out here if you have any ***** whatsoever you ******* bitch!

I know where your car is going and will make sure I **** with it while it is there at the chassis shop!

Yeah........

personall threats are great...........
Old 01-31-2007 | 06:32 PM
9 Second Club

was that before or after your ignorant comment?!?

btw.......

if I were Tony, seeing how you've presented yourself thus far in the only 2 posts i remember ever reading of yours....i'd be telling you to take your biz elsewhere! just my $.02.
Old 01-31-2007 | 07:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

too much drama with Outlaw
Old 01-31-2007 | 08:07 PM
6 & 8 Second Club

Agreed ^^^^, I think they should both cut their losses, and go in opposite directions.

My opinion.

Old 01-31-2007 | 08:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SpaZMaN

wow to this thread......

OMFG

Old 01-31-2007 | 08:26 PM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by s346k
you chitown boys are always bickering, at least it adds some entertainment to the midwest. i agree that what he said was out of line, but this is the internet...if i kept track of all the death threats / any threat / *what people wish would happen to me - i'd have a list a mile long. maybe i am too lax about it, but i could care less what is said on the net, as EVERYTHING posted is inflated due to this computer monitor being the avenue for communication. even face to face with him, i would laugh at a statement like that. people who say things of that nature obviously have nothing better to com up with, which by default, makes them an idiot. **** like this makes me think of that dean guy...hahaha.

LOL Dean and Matt video LOL

After the the jumping Matt did not me I don't know why he did not just see it coming and laugh it off.

It ticks me off when people post about "how close they were to death".

Anyone who knows me knows what happend a while back and know how lucky i was not to be in a burning pile of wreckage in the middle of a dark parking lot. Do I post about it? No, nothing to brag about. Since then I have not street raced. I learned and grew up.

This is the internet, its all talk. I know Matt would never do anything to me or my car in the end and that he is just talk.

Besides, I saw him on video, he is a small little man I am not exactly small

He can talk trash all he wants about my car, I really dont care. Who cares what some dude in IL thinks?

He is a street racer. He should know that people run their mouth and say a lot of bellow the belt things and thats just the life of street racing and drag racing in general.

Quick Reply: Props to Outlaw