Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

F-IN grossman

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 09:52 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002/ws6
yea if the bears had a REAL QB and not some 5-A highschool **** up they would of bent the colts over and *** raped them tonight.
What game were you watching...knock knock hello welcome to Earth. 1 KICK OFF return doesn't make an *** raping Hmm let's see oh yeah Colt's Defense played awesome and Colt's running game 191 yards against the 5 ranked Defense in the league....almost forgot 430 yards total offense....yeah that wouldv'e been an *** raping with a different QB for the Bear's, my mistake!
Old 02-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Import Patrol

The bears played like ***. Just like what we seen when they played the packers on the last game of the season. If they plaid like they played the saints. They would of won the game hands down. The defense and offense sucked last night. Hester and urlacher seemed to be the only ones that was out there to win. Hell even though they were down by 15pts. THere was over a minute left on the clock. They could of atleast threw down the damn field to make something happen. And then hope for a good onside kick. Grossmen may not be the best choice maker. But he has a hell of an arm. And he could of thrown it deep.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:41 PM
On The Tree

Just seemed to me like Grossman didn't have much protection. There were a few plays where the Colts just slipped right through the Bears line like water and rushed Rex. Not saying Rex played a fantastic game, but I don't think it was HIS fault alone. He did throw a lot of interceptions though!
Old 02-05-2007, 02:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Rex Grossman sucks. I dont see how people can think he is the future. He throws like a girl (thats insulting to girls!) and he just throws up jump ***** and hope his teammates wil catch them. He had absolutely no authority in those throws, they looked like freakin punts!

Congrats Indy... the Pats will get ya next year
Old 02-05-2007, 03:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man i was pullin for yur bears too!! i just didnt understand why they didnt show up? its the superbowl. i hate when **** like this happens. we know how good there D is and they play like that!! especially in the superbowl. its kinda like they wanted to give it to manning or something.

DREW BLEDSOE WILL BE DA BEARS STARTING QB NEXT YEAR!! LOL!
Old 02-05-2007, 06:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RealQuick
and he just throws up jump ***** and hope his teammates wil catch them. He had absolutely no authority in those throws, they looked like freakin punts!
Agreed. Watching him throw was just horrific. I'm not saying I can do better, BUT I am not the starting QB for an NFL team either.
It was just torture watching him throw the ball, he was literally hoping that someone would catch it as opposed to planning and executing and knowing that where he threw the ball is where he wanted it to be. You're right, no authority.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Regular

Well, here's a link to a rendering I made on the GIMP of what Grossman's jersey is going to look like next season:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/653471-new-rex-grossman-jersey.html

Old 02-05-2007, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by horist
Grossman sucked... but I still say he's the future of the Bears.... this was essentially his rookie year... he's VERY inconsistent... but when he's on, he's huge... when he's off... he sux lol

The Bears haven't had a good quarterback for YEARS! I think Rex will improve next year now that he's got an entire season under his belt and has played some of the best teams in the NFL

while tonight sucked for the Bears... when Rex reviews the tapes, hopefully he'll learn alot from Manning ....

exactly!!! this is essentialy grossmans first year... Look at how many attempts manning had, that he blew. Grossman will be a great future!

Quick Reply: F-IN grossman