Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Effing Snow

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 08:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHA I was gonna pull the car out of storage this week so I can get it emissioned. But then it snowed like a **** so I said NOPE!!!!!! the only bad thing is my K5 was down b-cuz its getting a heart transplant so I had to drive my 2wd truck but it was still fun, haha
Old 02-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
how the fvck did you even move?
Very slowly.
Originally Posted by NBM2001Z28
HAHA I almost took a picture of that thing looking like a snow man! But I had to finish Torch's TA today
No kidding man, it had a huge drift on the hood. I had to get to work though and thanks to that tool that hit my truck I have no other vehicle right now. His insurance company is being ****** about the rental too.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Camaro Ryder KV
and yes, i can't wait to see 95 degrees and everyone sweating their *** off and hot girls washing their cars in bikinis.....summer is so nice
Mmmmm bikinis mmmmmm

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
What's an F-body?
****, is that the thing under a cover in my garage? Damn I was wondering what that was!
Got me, I keep looking at pics on my computer of a red car with 2 doors, is that one of them there F-bodies?
Old 02-08-2007, 07:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JD1969
Very slowly.

No kidding man, it had a huge drift on the hood. I had to get to work though and thanks to that tool that hit my truck I have no other vehicle right now. His insurance company is being ****** about the rental too.

Thats really something.. Underage person under influence hits you and you cant even get a rental car? Id go after them for everything I could possibly get. I cant imagine driving my car on a DR in this crap.. I barely got home on all season radials.. Im sure itd help if I wouldve put snow tires on , I just didnt feel like spending $700 for Dunlop Wintersports.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Launching!

Yeah no kidding I cant stand snow. I can deal with the cold, but F-bodies and snow dont mix. This is the first and last winter I will drive my Bird. People dont understand when I go 30 in the snow. I dont pay attention to them though. Theyre not the ones that have to worry about putting an F-body in the ditch.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by wamp42
Yeah no kidding I cant stand snow. I can deal with the cold, but F-bodies and snow dont mix. This is the first and last winter I will drive my Bird. People dont understand when I go 30 in the snow. I dont pay attention to them though. Theyre not the ones that have to worry about putting an F-body in the ditch.
I agree, It snowed about 4 inches when I was at school once and I bearly made it out of the parking lot. There was a huge line of cars behind me as I went 25mph down the road and you could tell everyone was getting pissed off. But i'm not gonna put my car in a ditch just to make someone else happy.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:21 PM
sawzall wielding director

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I was actually having fun with it for a little while. Locked the trans in second gear and drove through the slide. It was pretty hard getting moving off the line though since I didn`t have any weight in the back. On tuesday I came home from school for lunch and I almost decided to skip stopping for lunch and just keep cruising in the snow .

Quick Reply: Effing Snow