Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

4 tickets at one time

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007 | 02:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

o im going to court for it all. i was just so pissed because i wasnt even doing anything when i got pulled over. i was just driving like everyone else on the road.
Old 04-22-2007 | 04:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah cops suck i got a ticket for squealing my tires tonight bunch of bull
Old 04-23-2007 | 11:59 PM
12 Second Club

Yea I got one a couple of weeks ago in Bradley for "improper lane usage" ...apparently you cant use your left turn signal in the left turning lane to turn left into the left lane...lol And he gave me 3 warnings... exhaust, tinted back windows (which he said was illegal), and no front plate. And your DAMN RIGHT IM GONNA FIGHT IT!!!!

Imagine that ...the only Bright red car with chrome wheels on the road! God forbid you try to drive somewhere without getting harassed.
Old 04-24-2007 | 01:14 AM
Launching!

actually bolingbrook is slowly turing into **** hole crime here is getting worse and worse every week. just the other day at the midas i work at a guy tried to steal a spare tire off one of our techs yukon. in broad daylight around the corner of the building. luckily we found him and scared him off. i work nights at jewel and call the cops almost nightly for theft and on multiple occasions being threatened

Quick Reply: 4 tickets at one time