Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Dent removal guy in the area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 03:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dent removal guy in the area?

Have two dents I need removed in the quarter panel and need it done ASAP if possible. Please include your name and number and I will call you. Work would be in Buffalo Grove. If you know someone, please post their info as well.

Its nothing crazy, I can drive to you if reasonable and pay cash as side job. Just need it done ASAP.

Thanks
Old 09-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Banned

Here is another reason why to always have a friend in the car business. This is what I would do. Search a couple of local dealers in your area. Looking for the dealer with the best looking used cars. Most sales associates will know how to contact their dent person. Most sales associates will provide a name and phone #. Please don't go on a Saturday or during a dealer sale. The reason being you might cause the sales associate to lose an up, just by talking with you. We're in commission sales not free consulting services Good luck you won't find this hard to accomplish, trust me. Trust me, CHRIST, I am a used car sales associate you can always trust us.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:39 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Jakes Dad
Here is another reason why to always have a friend in the car business. This is what I would do. Search a couple of local dealers in your area. Looking for the dealer with the best looking used cars. Most sales associates will know how to contact their dent person. Most sales associates will provide a name and phone #. Please don't go on a Saturday or during a dealer sale. The reason being you might cause the sales associate to lose an up, just by talking with you. We're in commission sales not free consulting services Good luck you won't find this hard to accomplish, trust me. Trust me, CHRIST, I am a used car sales associate you can always trust us.

I used to work at lexus so I have contacts. Its just that all the dent guys quit so darned fast......I found someone though.

Quick Reply: Dent removal guy in the area?