Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Have you seen me??

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 12:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice people always get screwed,,i know first hand. Always a bummer to hear when folks screw their friends, but it happens,,also know that first hand. Thanx for clearing me up there,,hope everything turns out ok.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Teching In

Just for some further information on the matter- this liar that has had possession of this car for 3 years- continues to blame the car turning up missing on a character named "Mike Lucas". Several searches and telephone directories have yielded no such person. I will tell you the Mike Lucas saga, and you guys can get an idea of just how big of a pathological liar this guy truly is.

Mike Lucas is supposedly a DFI tuning guru that runs the system on several of his race cars- so Mike Lucas is who the car was sent to to get that tuning done.

Mike Lucas is supposedly the busiest man on the planet, at times working 17 hours a day, 7 days a week. His job also apparently calls him in the middle of the night into work with no warning what so ever- as such, several attempts to get a hold of Mike Lucas or to go get the car have been thwarted by Mr. Lucas' integrity and dedication to his job.

Mike Lucas supposedly lives 1.5 hours south of the original lying mechanic's residence-hence why the car owner could not just drive to Mike Lucas' place and pick up his car when he showed up and caught the lying mechanic in the act.

Mike Lucas' email was the only information provided to the car owner- Mike Lucas doesnt respond to E-mails.

Mike Lucas finally text messaged the car owner- the car owner called him and stated that his voice sounded eerily similar to the original mechanic's voice. Mike Lucas repeats nearly verbatim the exact excuses the lying mechanic has been giving. When pressed for an address, Mike Lucas explains that he lives with his parents and isnt comfortable giving out their address (Sounds like a real DFI whiz). When pressured as to where this shop he owns is, Mike Lucas says that it doesnt have an address (sounds like a nice place)- but he can send directions via email- again, Mike Lucas doesnt use E-mail. The phone Mike Lucas called from is traced to a cell phone administered about 40 mins. from the lying mechanic (not 1.5 hours).

The lying mechanic's own father goes with him on a wild goose chase to find this missing car and this Mike Lucas guy's garage. Believe it or not the lying mechanic lead his own father down some miscellaneous logging trails into the middle of the woods and discovered that either mike's garage vanished into thin air or he simply didnt know where it was after all.

Naturally, it is starting to seem that Mike Lucas is either a split personality, or a completely fabricated entity to take the wrap for the lying mechanic. I say:

Last edited by Helmsdini; 12-12-2007 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Addict

Mike Lucas used to be my District Manager for Applebee's TSSO (this was probably 98, 99-ish) In the Peoria IL area,,i wanna say Mike lived in WI. Im sure its not he same guy, as the Mike I knew drove Beamers, and thought his **** didnt stink,,doubtful he'd ever drive a F-bod,,,,,,,wanna those guys.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:27 PM
TECH Addict

that Dispair site is freaking awesome isnt it...
Old 12-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Teching In

Ok, Midnight and no car has been delivered to MACK. The person that ripped him off was:

DARREN HARDEN
Old 12-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is terrible.....I think some guys need to get together....and pay him a visit....the power of persuasion is great!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

nevermind

Last edited by Guido; 12-13-2007 at 08:03 AM.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 07gxpgray
This is terrible.....I think some guys need to get together....and pay him a visit....the power of persuasion is great!
Several people have confronted Darren. He still cant manage to find the car and blames everything on a fictional Mike Lucas guy. The lies he has told are enough to send him and probably three generations of his family to hell. I mean seriously- VOLUMES. The only real route to go at this point is through legal means. The man has had 3 years to produce a car.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Joking aside, he has done enough to garner time behind bars which is where compulsive liars and thieves should end up anyway.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Crazy interesting
Old 12-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Oh my...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...83#post8295983