Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Bloomington Area

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 10:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys need to get your stuff together! Purdue people have already had two successful cruises... no surprise though...Purdue people are usually more motivated and organized anyway.

Just kidding! I hope you guys can get a few cars together! I'd still like to get cars from both bloomington and West Lafayette together for a cruise/ track day!

Ed
Old 04-19-2009, 11:16 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BlackFormula01
You guys need to get your stuff together! Purdue people have already had two successful cruises... no surprise though...Purdue people are usually more motivated and organized anyway.

Just kidding! I hope you guys can get a few cars together! I'd still like to get cars from both bloomington and West Lafayette together for a cruise/ track day!

Ed
Haha we have three guys now and one successful cruise...this is not the school to go to if your into cars. We had the hoods popped for 15 mins tops and got several unwelcome comments... Ive seen quite a few more fbodies but they arent on the board from what I have seen and have not had a chance to actually talk to any of them. That still sounds like a good time, Ill be down here all summer and plan to make some trips to ORP. We will have to get something together. Ill leave the planning up to you guys you sound good at it
Old 04-19-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jrob56
Haha we have three guys now and one successful cruise...this is not the school to go to if your into cars. We had the hoods popped for 15 mins tops and got several unwelcome comments... Ive seen quite a few more fbodies but they arent on the board from what I have seen and have not had a chance to actually talk to any of them. That still sounds like a good time, Ill be down here all summer and plan to make som trips to ORP. We will have to get something together. Ill leave the planning up to you guys you sound good at it
Hahaha...we should definitely try for the future. I'll be off campus for the next year, so I'll let someone closer put it together. I'd be in attendance though. I guess its fair...Purdue's known for its engineering which naturally draws more car oriented people. I have heard IU is more "progressive" in their views towards the environment and muscle cars...which is sad because a 6spd LS1 car does better on gas than a lot of 4 cycl cars...and the last F-Body (Well, I guess until recently) used technology from the early 90's.