Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Old hangouts

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS184
okay ill change the thread for saturday...u can lead cause i have no clue where it is
LOL niether do I. Shouldn't be too hard to find though.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What ever happend to everyone going to Dukes on 63rd and Harlem. Used to be one of the biggest hits back in the day. We can always go there, for those of you who don't know the spot its, like a burger joint with a spot to park your car under the lights, like the place in dazed n confused. They wouldn't mind because there business comes from the car shows. If we do happen to get ricers, well just tell them to leave. What do ya guys think about this place!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:54 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Dukes is no longer a car hangout though it still exists. They stopped focusing on cars I think in the mid 90's, I recall going there in 1994 and it was still going. What was the name of the place up the road from Dukes that sort of took over, is that place still good?

Sup Byron.

Man there are no good car shows on the North side of Chicago. I remember going to Strats on Mannheim, Fluky's up in Niles, and now I have no idea what's going on by me.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:37 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Dukes is no longer a car hangout though it still exists. They stopped focusing on cars I think in the mid 90's, I recall going there in 1994 and it was still going. What was the name of the place up the road from Dukes that sort of took over, is that place still good?

Sup Byron.

Man there are no good car shows on the North side of Chicago. I remember going to Strats on Mannheim, Fluky's up in Niles, and now I have no idea what's going on by me.
You should come down here for the Lansing cruise. Its a pretty good time. Had a nice group of cars and a few bikes cruise from Target on 191st and Harlem to Lansing.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

Hey PSJ!

well sound like 159th and Bell is not far from me at all. I will try and check it out this saturday if the Weather cooperates.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John

Sup Byron.

i used to go to flukys when i was a little kid! that was the highlight of my week! my dad used to take me in his 73 vette! that was like 13-15 years ago

Quick Reply: Old hangouts