Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Firebird Tribute Video

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 09:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ehhh it was ok :p I say it was ok b/c my car did not make it in the vid

Just kidding great vid....

In the last scence, that trans am needed to be white.. Would of had the perfect red, white blue theme
Old 12-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HELL YEA!!! Two thumbs waaaaayyyy the hell up! Collector's Car====BADASS!!! Great work on the vids and pics and of course music....wouldn't change it one bit.

Now to the question of the color burn outs.....
Your Answer===Those were a dumbass idea by a tire manufacturer to make tires that have a couple of actual color stripes on the tire all the way around the tire. These tires were so **** poor that they didn't make it over one year of sales before they took them off of the market and didn't bring them back. You had to do so much of a burn out to notice the color that you damn near smoked the tires of the damn rim (and as costly as they were being sold at the time wasn't worth it LOL) and you could not keep them clean so you could tell you actually had them on your car. These tires should have been on some damn late night sales gimmick program. The colors came in Blue,Yellow,Red.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Teching In

Awesome vid bud! I saw that daytona race with collector edition when it took place. I think Jay Lenno was the driver. At the time I owned a 2001 WS-6. Now I own a 2001 Firehawk and love it as I did my previous 7 fbody trans ams. Long live a legend. Keep smoking those Stangs boys!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Hey great video, what song is that you used, and who sings it?