Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Then and now-Part 2..

Old 01-22-2009, 04:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Then and now-Part 2..

Read part 1 first

Car is currently in the shop getting an 8 point chrome moly roll bar installed and gforce 5 point cam locks. Roll bar will be painted to match the car and cleared.

Next we’ll go with suspension. Sorry I have no as I bought it pics, but came with SFC’s, adj Panhard bar, QA1 12 way adj shocks front and rear. Fronts are coilover. Since buying I have added Chrome Moly tubular adj LCA’s, Spohn Chassis mount adj torque arm, had the front shocks revalved to “R” series for drag racing, Spohn pro series anti roll rear drag sway bar and am replacing the front springs with QA1 325 lb drag springs.
Chassis mount torque arm(also seen in pic is dual electric low profile cutouts)

You can see the LCA’s as well

new coils

rear sway bar(this thing is heavy duty!!!)

Ok, now I guess it’s under the hood time. When purchased it came with a Volant CAI, SLP headers, Mufflex 4” exhaust, nitrous(never used as far as I know) and a mild cam.
Dates in these pics are wrong.. They were taken Jan of 06.

Since purchase I have added Yella terra 1.7 non adjustable roller rockers, MTI racing Billet TB, PPG Torch red LS6 intake(sold my black LS6 to a buddy), stock WS6 air induction with carbon fiber lid, JAAM ram air kit, Valve covers polished, Coil packs relocated under the cowl, billet caps and covers, wire mod, hood latch cable mod, line lock, Nitro Daves 78 MM nitrous plate system with a 100 shot(for now). I’m sure I missed something, too hard to remember everything…lol Here’s how she progressed over the last couple years.

coils packs under cowl

hood latch mod

wire mod

I think this brings us up to date, there are quite a few more mods that I didn’t list, but my mind is getting feeble and hard to remember everything.. I will update as the roll bar is completed and I am also having some top secret paint done and 1 body mod.. Any questions feel free to ask! Thanks for looking and sorry for the long read.. Larry
P.S. Car ran a best of 13.10@104 when purchased, currently runs 11.62@121 on a 100 shot and 12.12@112 NA. Hoping to crack the tens next year(10.90's). Saving for a new rear and either a standalone fuel system or upgrade my fuel system so I can up the shot to 150!!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 09:17 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a clean car man, nice work.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:56 AM
11 Second Club

Car looks damn good man... very clean

You said you had the front shocks revalved to r series do you also have the two adjustment ***** for compression and rebound? if so what do you have yours set to?
Old 01-25-2009, 11:59 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rob_WS6
Car looks damn good man... very clean

You said you had the front shocks revalved to r series do you also have the two adjustment ***** for compression and rebound? if so what do you have yours set to?
Mine have 1 ****, 12 way adjustable.. I set mine at 1 at the track and 3-4 for the street..
Old 01-26-2009, 12:24 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by OIF1VET
Mine have 1 ****, 12 way adjustable.. I set mine at 1 at the track and 3-4 for the street..
Thanks man...mine have the two adjustments both 12 way i have the compression set on 6 and i'm trying to figure out where to set the rebound...guess ill have to make a thread asking for everyones assistance lol...thanks for your help and sorry for the hijacking

Search this Thread