Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

C5 Z06 vs Supra

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both cars are sick!! To me some people add all this power and nothing for hooking. kinda a waste of power.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:15 PM
***Repost Police***

Both cars are sick. People that are bitching about which cars did what need to lighten up.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by allthrotle
If im correct, I believe that vette is a 402 on only 8lbs. He needs to crank that **** up, get some new tires and do it again.
He's on pump 91 gas vs the Supra's E85....he has wheels but had some body work done and the bodyman forgot to put the wheel lock key back in the car.

This run was a last minute kind of thing....
Old 03-03-2009, 07:22 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Kingc8r
He's on pump 91 gas vs the Supra's E85....he has wheels but had some body work done and the bodyman forgot to put the wheel lock key back in the car.

king you are the ****

jk did you mod your car yet?
Old 03-03-2009, 10:55 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Kingc8r

Ok so I was right then? The zo6 belongs to John?
Old 03-03-2009, 11:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Ok so I was right then? The zo6 belongs to John?
Yah its my car

Hahahahahaha. This race was in Mexico btw. We only got one good run, which was the last one where I pulled away at a steady pace. The supra was on road race slicks while Im on bald *** street tires. Also, Im running 8lbs on low compression and 91 while he was doing 30psi or so on E85.

Whenever I spun I just let him go cause at that speed there is no way to hook and catch up. (I was spinning 3rd violently and half of 4th sometimes) I got my car back from some A-hole sideswiping it about 5 hours before that race, and my body guy forgot to give me my wheel lock key so I couldnt put my et streets on

The supra guy is pretty cool and he admits to losing when we both worked. The run I pulled him on, he did brake boost, I made sure to wait till I heard his turbo spool up to a decent psi so it was fair every run. Im hoping he will run me from a dig next, since my car works there quite well.

Last edited by mistafosta; 03-03-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mistafosta
Yah its my car, and who said I have a 402!?!?!?!

Hahahahahaha. This race was in Mexico btw. We only got one good run, which was the last one where I pulled away at a steady pace. The supra was on road race slicks while Im on bald *** street tires. Also, Im running 8lbs on low compression and 91 while he was doing 30psi or so on E85.

Whenever I spun I just let him go cause at that speed there is no way to hook and catch up. (I was spinning 3rd violently and half of 4th sometimes) I got my car back from some A-hole sideswiping it about 5 hours before that race, and my body guy forgot to give me my wheel lock key so I couldnt put my et streets on

The supra guy is pretty cool and he admits to losing when we both worked. The run I pulled him on, he did brake boost, I made sure to wait till I heard his turbo spool up to a decent psi so it was fair every run. Im hoping he will run me from a dig next, since my car works there quite well.
My mistake I was mis informed about your car.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'd like to see what happens when Foster's got the M/Ts on his car. Because anyone who knows that vette knows what the difference is. The supra was bad *** tho!! Makes good power for sure. I like it
Old 03-03-2009, 04:51 PM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by smok'nZ
king you are the ****

jk did you mod your car yet?
No its been raining non stop
Old 03-03-2009, 04:53 PM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by mistafosta
Yah its my car

I'm glad I got everything right. I knew if you both were on good tires who would win.....

I heard he doesn't like to run from a dig because of his rear diff