Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

My Z06 + Model lol

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 09:43 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha, i like it man, nice shot. Thats something you hold on til she gets older and show her friends to embarrass her lol
Old 08-20-2009, 09:47 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE2005
LMAO, if you actually knew me you'd know I'm no internet tough guy. So pull the panties outta your slit & move on man. You made a ignorant comment to the mans harmless pic of his neice & I called you on it. Then you backed it up twice with even more ignorant comments while tryin to make me look bad, in which you failed. If that makes me a internet tought guy for showing your ignorance then forgive me please, I wont sleep good at night knowing I hurt your little feelings.

And if I was lookin for a fight I'd address a grown man, not a child. So take your awsome 403 un-useful post you have accumulated in 3yrs & sit in the corner.

Your attempt to make me feel inferior is ineffective. Grown man, not a child? My post count comes into play now? I truly applaud your typical flame war comments. Let me guess, your gonna talk **** about my car now?

Just for the record, please explain how my first statement was ignorant?
Old 08-20-2009, 09:54 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope, not gonna talk about your car. Not tryin to make you feel inferior either. And yea, I popped off about your post count cause there are too many members on here with low post counts who post retarded stuff in peoples threads just like you did.

If you dont realize why your first post was ignorant then I cant help you. If thats all you had to add to his post you should have just not posted. It came off as disrespecting the man for takin this pic even though there was no reason for it. He wasnt attempting to be gross, or exploit a child or anything even remotely close. Yet you posted your comment which was WAY off base just b/c "you" didnt think her standing like that was approiate.

Kinda weird EVERYONE else thought it was cute & got the point of his post right away without tryin to bash him.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RamAirGod
haha, i like it man, nice shot. Thats something you hold on til she gets older and show her friends to embarrass her lol
yup she'll do it for sure in her future looooool haha thanx buddy thanx so mcuh amd hey fellas be COOL
Old 08-20-2009, 10:04 AM
TECH Regular

Nope, not gonna talk about your car. Not tryin to make you feel inferior either. And yea, I popped off about your post count cause there are too many members on here with low post counts who post retarded stuff in peoples threads just like you did.

If you dont realize why your first post was ignorant then I cant help you. If thats all you had to add to his post you should have just not posted. It came off as disrespecting the man for takin this pic even though there was no reason for it. He wasnt attempting to be gross, or exploit a child or anything even remotely close. Yet you posted your comment which was WAY off base just b/c "you" didnt think her standing like that was approiate.

Kinda weird EVERYONE else thought it was cute & got the point of his post right away without tryin to bash him.
Not everyone. Black z didn't. Anyway, I know he wasn't trying to exploit her, sorry I came off that way. I don't feel my comment was ignorant as it is my opinion. You won't change mine and I won't change yours. I too am a father of a little girl, maybe that's why I spouted off.

I'm glad we remained some what civil, nor do I wish ill will towards you.

As far as my post count, I mostly use the national boards for tech . I'm a post ***** on the local boards.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:17 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by phoenix1987
Not everyone. Black z didn't. Anyway, I know he wasn't trying to exploit her, sorry I came off that way. I don't feel my comment was ignorant as it is my opinion. You won't change mine and I won't change yours. I too am a father of a little girl, maybe that's why I spouted off.

As far as my post count, I mostly use the national boards for tech . I'm a post ***** on the local boards.
Is your little girl doug? LOL he is a post ***** on the local threads.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:18 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well like I said, I have 2 daughters 5yrs old & 19 months. I cant count the number of times my daughter has tried to pose like that or some other crazy pose for pics. There is no harm in it as they are young & just playin around tryin to put on a show for whoever is taking their pic.

Now if she had been layin on the hood or bent over stickin her butt out, or something like that it would definetly have deserved the comment you posted. It was just a little harsh for such a innocent pic.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:23 AM
TECH Regular

Well like I said, I have 2 daughters 5yrs old & 19 months. I cant count the number of times my daughter has tried to pose like that or some other crazy pose for pics. There is no harm in it as they are young & just playin around tryin to put on a show for whoever is taking their pic.

Now if she had been layin on the hood or bent over stickin her butt out, or something like that it would definetly have deserved the comment you posted. It was just a little harsh for such a innocent pic.
Its cool.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:39 AM
TECH Addict

Its cool.
yeah coool nice nice thanx bro
Old 08-20-2009, 11:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

cool pic. your niece is adorable.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:29 AM
11 Second Club

bicker bicker bicker, cute pic dude
Old 08-20-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

and she got the hat to match!
Old 08-20-2009, 01:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

LMAO, if you actually knew me you'd know I'm no internet tough guy. So pull the panties outta your slit & move on man. You made a ignorant comment to the mans harmless pic of his neice & I called you on it. Then you backed it up twice with even more ignorant comments while tryin to make me look bad, in which you failed. If that makes me a internet tought guy for showing your ignorance then forgive me please, I wont sleep good at night knowing I hurt your little feelings.

And if I was lookin for a fight I'd address a grown man, not a child. So take your awsome 403 un-useful post you have accumulated in 3yrs & sit in the corner.
Holy **** that is some funny **** there LOL.

OP- that picture reminds me of my 3 year old LOL. She love's to dance and sang as well as pose to take pictures.... I think I will have to bust out the shot gun when she get's older dammit
Old 08-20-2009, 02:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haha, that's awesome man, cute pic.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

That is truly one of a kind. I don't see the issue with it some people just need something to bitch about . I'm sure she enjoyed it. Keep up the great shots
Old 08-20-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

She is too cute!! you have an adorable niece!
Old 08-20-2009, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

and this is why there will never be world peace..
Old 08-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

She's even rockin' the yellow 'vette hat. Nice!
Old 08-20-2009, 06:43 PM
TECH Addict

awww thanx buddies .. glad u like it
Old 08-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Staging Lane

I'm glad she's already a Vette fan! Now there's no worries she'll EVER be into Ford!!