Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Some newer pics.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Some newer pics.

I figured I'd pimp my hawk pics (iphone4) in this section too. I think they came out not bad although not as good as our Canon's would have done, but it's what I had on me at the time.

Little background for those who care. I bought this car in 2008. It was owned by a Doctor apparently (judging by the ownership I found under the passenger seat). It was in pretty rough shape cosmetically, as it had rims that were shot and swirled paint. Interior was dirty and had sesame seeds all over (discrete areas ) from what I can only imagine to be a multitude of Big Macs lol. See, even doctors dig the big arches . Leather was dry and looked awful and the engine bay wasn't very clean. So my gal and I (whom so lovingly allowed me to buy this and mod it some ) put a LOT of tlc into this and tried to bring it back up to its former beauty. I have a love hate relationship with the rims, since at first I was skeptical but after having them for a year they really grew on me. They also happen to be the main point of interest from passerbys giving compliments, so I may stick with them until I can afford a REALLY nice set of originals or some TT2s or something. Car has a mild cam (pee_wee) with some bolt ons. It's very stealthy and runs and sounds close to stock, just how I like it. Next upgrades will be built 60e and ss3600 when the stocker lets go. The car now has about 60,000 on the clock, and had about 50,000 when I bought it.

Anyways, if anyone finds a Firehawk (yes, even the later years even though they are not Formulas) that is for sale and needs attention DO IT! Please save as many of these as you can, I don't care how you do it but keep them on the road if you are in the market and happen to find one. I will miss seeing these badboys on the streets. So if you're in the market for a fourth gen, keep that in mind. Mine however, is not for sale lol. I'd love a SOM fourth gen someday as well, but she aint THAT nice and understanding lol.

Last edited by oddwraith; 07-15-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks great man. Got love the Firehawk.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks man! I started out lookin for a ws6, and just stumbled across this at a dealership that mostly deals in Mercedes, Lexus and Infinity etc. They said they took it on a trade-in and after talking awhile, it was apparent they had no real idea what it was, and they likely didn't really care. They knew next to nothing about it other than it spins like it is on ice if you step on it lol. Oh well it worked out for me and they got to get rid of the damn domestic lol.

Last edited by oddwraith; 07-15-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:56 PM
12 Second Club

Thumbs up

Your car looks real clean ,I love firehawks.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks! I love all the fourth gen birds and really kicked myself for selling the '95. I'm glad I nabbed another one