Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

TOP GEAR Test * CTS-V1 *

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 09:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default TOP GEAR Test * CTS-V1 *

Jeremy test drives a 04-05(?) CTS-V.

This is a re-post of a closed thread with a broken link.
Enjoy!

http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/cadillac
Old 08-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad they have an American topgear show now. I was really getting sick of the way that fock was ******* on Americans. I'd beat the **** out of him if I ever saw his eurotrash ***. Much than the other two he would talk ****.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

^^6 Its a funny car show dude chill out, he pokes fun at alot of other countries too. I like TopGear UK a hell of a lot better than the USA top gear rip off.

I though it was a good piece. They were honest about how good the Cadi is, and honest about its down falls. I'm sure they would have little say about the quality of the current CTS-V.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:42 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
^^6 Its a funny car show dude chill out, he pokes fun at alot of other countries too. I like TopGear UK a hell of a lot better than the USA top gear rip off.

I though it was a good piece. They were honest about how good the Cadi is, and honest about its down falls. I'm sure they would have little say about the quality of the current CTS-V.
+1 Top Gear UK is way way better than the US version.Much Much Funnier
Baby Jeeesuss show hilarious!
The only thing thats good about the US version is thats its in HD and you recoginize the guests
Old 08-07-2011, 01:14 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FORD KILLER
I'm glad they have an American topgear show now. I was really getting sick of the way that fock was ******* on Americans. I'd beat the **** out of him if I ever saw his eurotrash ***. Much than the other two he would talk ****.
You need to learn how to take a joke.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:24 AM
Launching!

How are they being anything but 100% accurate? It's an excellent car to drive, which they said, and it's super plasticy and cheap inside, which they also said, so which part did you get offended by?

They bash on their own countries Jaguars and TVRs all the time for being super unreliable. It's hard not to be bias sometime but overall I think they do an excellent job on keeping it real and being honest.