Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

JDM Accord!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 09:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Stocker94z
I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes a clean import. I wanna see the hatch! Haha
I like clean modded imports too...sports cars...

This is akin to someone posted pictures of their "modded" Bonneville/Lumina/Taurus to me. Sure they can be clean and all, but there's more to automotive style than just not being fucked up by age or some dipshit kid throwing rice on it.

And I just think it's funny if it's "JDM" it's supposed to get respect kinda how fbody and mustang guys nut themselves over export tail lights. As far as I can tell they're only "cool" because they're from a different market. I'll pass on the candy corn look.

To each his own, it's all just opinion.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 'WHEELS'
i don't even think japanese people like JDM **** as much as some americans do..
They do to some extent, just not stuff like Accords usually.
That's kind of like Americans getting excited about a modern (04+) Malibu....

Oh, and I like clean JDM cars too:

I just don't get into Accords...

Old 09-13-2011, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

^^ agreed with all stated above.

i enjoy performance imports as well. Hell before the T/A i had a VERY clean and tastefully modded S13 240sx, mainly appearance, no fartcan/hacked sr20 swap. of course this was before the whole operation D drifting bullshit you see nowadays... where the car barely runs, primered to hell with gutted interior revealing red paint everywhere and a removable steering wheel
Old 09-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Launching!

Hey i used to have one of them too! It was the first car i tinkered with too... It starts like this...

Then somewhere in between all this it gets LOWER and SLOWER

Then i started "Modding" it

Then it ends up like this if you truly act/think your car is fast...

Hope this taught someone an important lesson... Keep it at the track, even if you are in a lawnmower, its still enough to hurt... A lot... Ask me how i know...
Old 09-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Staging Troll

thats a nice accord, my buddy has the same theme going with teh hood.

his civic getting a full B16 swap

buddies s14 240sx, awaiting a RB25
Old 09-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like!^ I LOVE the older Civics like that. I think 94-96? idk lol
Old 09-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Staging Troll

its a 94 lol, i like it.. it actually doesnt sound ricey.. a crisp sound he has teh top auto-x time at our skid pad for his class.. one hell of a driver
Old 09-13-2011, 09:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blkjck
its a 94 lol, i like it.. it actually doesnt sound ricey.. a crisp sound he has teh top auto-x time at our skid pad for his class.. one hell of a driver
lol for his class.

I love like that means something. There could be 2 other people with Kia Rios for all we know.

My buddy ran at the track the other night (1/8th mile) with a stock 150ish hp gutted Integra at a blistering 10.31...said he was the fastest in his class...faster than what? Our trailblazer (I6) probably runs 10.30's...or better!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Staging Troll

he beat a few porches, pro touring camaros, a 383 corvair, afew mustangs.. i think there was a vette. in auto-x. the pro touring camaro has a 572 with ITB's t56 and 4:56 gears with 335 rear tires and all that jazz

oh he drove his civic for the first time last night after swapping motors.. went from a SOHC 1.6 vtec to a boosted DOHC 1.8 non vtec makin 311hp on a 11psi tune with a 50 trim turbo. hes waiting on differant wastegate springs now to up the boost
Old 09-14-2011, 12:19 PM
TECH Regular

Sounds like a lot of mediocre drivers.

We are talking about your average auto-x get together so I can't say I'm surprised.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn this thread makes me wanna post up pics of my 98 Accord But i dont want to show up anyone so i'll keep them to myself. I'll admit..i like my honda...but only for a daily driver that gets 30+ mpg
Old 09-17-2011, 04:58 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE='WHEELS';15381509]i don't even think japanese people like JDM **** as much as some americans do..

that being said, never been a fan of accords, but clean i guess. Just tell him to throw away that stupid license plate, or move to japan already. Reminds me of being a kid and pretending to be a power ranger nonstop until my parents told me they were all gay.[/QUOTE]

ROLMAO!

I don't get it. why spend money on an import like those, when you can find an american sport compact or hell, even just plain ole compact car that will crack their asses. I would drive a Neon, Cavalier, Focus, Stratus, etc. over any Accord, Integra, Civic, etc. I know its my own opinion/taste, but I used to love pulling out my bone stock '99 ACR Neon, and freight training every single import like those and they were well modded. When I turbocharged that car, I wasn't scared of ****.....it wasn't a 10 second car, but mid-high 12's with just 8psi boost, and exhaust aint bad.......and none of the turbocharged imports stayed with that one unless they were HIGHLY modded. Mind you this was 12 years ago...........