Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

GoPro vids of 4-wheeling at the lake

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 11:25 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GoPro vids of 4-wheeling at the lake

We were enjoying the awesome 55deg weather we had on Sunday with a little bit of wheeling at the local lake. It was the 2nd time I'd ever used the GoPro so it was just kind of a tester, and my damn memory card filled up before we went playing in the water (the most fun part.) Oh and I didn't want to wait forever to upload it in 1080p, so Youtube killed the quality. It looks awesome on my PC though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew68zsIn3F4&list

And today we have 8-10in of snow on the ground, so yesterday we built a Toyota hood sled, complete with fully adjustable and recline-able Dodge bucket seats. We did some preliminary testing last night behind the Can-Am and it is absolutely ridiculous. Be ready for some GoPro action of that today

Thanks to the Chevy dealer for having a Toyota hood?

Danger Ranger snow skiing.

And the sled building...

There is also quite a bit of LSX stuff on my YouTube channel.. action from my Procharged LS1 SS and my 408ci SS. And a couple of other buddies stuff.

Enjoy!

Last edited by FlashLCD33; 12-20-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:44 AM
11 Second Club

Nice vid, I plan on ordering a gopro this week. Did you get the hood sled on vid?
Old 12-26-2011, 11:49 AM
11 Second Club

dont you just love this midwest weather?? it was 55 here yesterday too, however no snow for us today.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Very cool! I was kinda wondering what it would look like. I have a snowmobile and I plan on mounting all 3 of them on mine. Should be kinda similar I guess.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:01 PM
11 Second Club

Gotta love Kansas, 55 one day and 10 inches of snow the next.

The first night we took the hood sled out while there was 5" of snow or so was absolutely ridiculous. It worked perfectly and we were slinging it around in donuts behind the 4 wheeler. Unfortunately I didn't have my GoPro on that night, and there was 5" more the next day. With 10" of snow the hood digs in and plows snow instead of flinging around, so it really wasn't that fun. I got some bad video of it, then we took out a snow tube and it was awesome. I'm gonna edit that video tonight I think.

I went skiing on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and GoPro'd going downhill at 50+ mph, the video quality of these things is sick. I may add that to the tubing vid.