Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

New DD SRT..

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New DD SRT..

SRT-D that is! Out of the blue I get an email from the wife to check out a car she likes, I click and find this..

So today we went down to check it out and ended up getting it. It replaces our 300 Touring and truly is the car we should have got in the first place.
It's a rear drive C with the SRT Design package which is basically cosmetic, but it has SRT seats, 20x8 wheels instead of the 20x9s, and the same exhaust as the Charger Road & Track pkg. It works for me and I really didn't want the extra cost of maintenance of an SRT8. The only downers are the last owner put SRT8 emblems on it and replaced the interior bulbs with really obnoxious blue and red led's -all getting replaced ASAP! Hell I met a friend at the bar and he pointed out there are even red accent lights in the front next to the fogs that I didn't realize, one of which is out I'll more than likely throw a few easy mods at it and just drive the heck out of it.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Looks good any plans on wheels ?
Old 01-27-2013, 01:03 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice, congratulations on the purchase. I always liked those and often thought of picking one up.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks!

Originally Posted by sway99bird
Looks good any plans on wheels ?
Not for the time being. I am happy with how its looking right now but I will upgrade the tires as I'm not a fan of Goodyear.

Originally Posted by Morbid
Nice, congratulations on the purchase. I always liked those and often thought of picking one up.
I recommend it! I got the red rear courtesy led's replaced with stock ones until I figure out the led equivalents -what a pita!
Here are a couple shots of the led expertise I inherited..

Quick Reply: New DD SRT..