Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Supra Gets what's coming to him

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
car is abosuletly been molested by this guy. It's actually sad to see such a nice ride get ruined by this guy...the body kit doesnt fit right on the car, the side marker lights are not installed, and he has a DAMN fake Nitrous bottle w/ the sub in it....

haha, you should have seen the look on his face when i found him later on that night while i was driving a 382 all bore MTI car....hahahahahaha....exact words

me-"wanna lose AGAIN tonight???"
him- "um...i cant run right now..i'm waiting on my friend..."
me-"wanna go from a roll on the interstate...let you spool, then i'll go??"
him-"my BOV valve isn't working right now, i can't"
me-"i thought you were waiting for your friend?"
him-"i gtg"

hahahaha

lol that gay Bazzoka bass tube they sell haha. oh well atleast it has a purpose. this kid named Brian Reboe at my school mounted his dads scuba tank (respirator and all) in his Cavalier and claimed he had 450hp, but he would never open his hood.
I ended up lining up with him one saturday night with my windows rolled up so he wouldn't notice me. I handed his *** to him by roughly 4 car lengths lol

Come monday at school i saw him talking to some of his buddies about a Camaro that had twin turbos and nitrous and huge M/T's in the rear that barely beat him.
So i walked up to his group and said "i wish my car had all that, but actually it's only a stock V-6 with an intake and generic exhaust with OEM tires and you still got owned by 4 car lengths. You might wanna fill your scuba tank with nitrous next time." then walked off lol.

His buddies laughed and called him an idiot and other names. It was great.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
....So i walked up to his group and said "i wish my car had all that, but actually it's only a stock V-6 with an intake and generic exhaust with OEM tires and you still got owned by 4 car lengths. You might wanna fill your scuba tank with nitrous next time." then walked off lol.

hahaha, that's awesome....i woulda paid money to see that....
Old 10-04-2004, 02:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
lol that gay Bazzoka bass tube they sell haha. oh well atleast it has a purpose. this kid named Brian Reboe at my school mounted his dads scuba tank (respirator and all) in his Cavalier and claimed he had 450hp, but he would never open his hood.
I ended up lining up with him one saturday night with my windows rolled up so he wouldn't notice me. I handed his *** to him by roughly 4 car lengths lol

Come monday at school i saw him talking to some of his buddies about a Camaro that had twin turbos and nitrous and huge M/T's in the rear that barely beat him.
So i walked up to his group and said "i wish my car had all that, but actually it's only a stock V-6 with an intake and generic exhaust with OEM tires and you still got owned by 4 car lengths. You might wanna fill your scuba tank with nitrous next time." then walked off lol.

Old 10-04-2004, 10:57 AM
On The Tree

lol me being the ******* that i am would have gave him a 4 second head start the next time just so i could blow his doors off. that was like watching a pro mod car run one of us at test and tune at the track. i still bet that the supra guy runs his mouth. oh well some will never learn.
Old 10-04-2004, 08:00 PM
11 Second Club

The almighty supra goes down? Nice vid
Old 10-05-2004, 01:46 AM
On The Tree

True ricers tend to have diarrhea at the mouth (caused by bad chinese food and the inability to sense REAL performance in a vehicle). They either end up being beaten horribly on a regular basis, crashing their car, being arrested, or end up being beat down literally. THEN they realize their faults.

It's this process that separates us from them. We all (i hope) realize that no amount of body kits, stickers, wings, glittery paint, cheap graphics, stereo equipment, flashy lights, or colored wires will make your vehicle faster. Or make you a "pimp" or make your johnson bigger. (Only the hot girls they drug up to pose in those ricer magazines are capable of that)

Oh well, to each their own right? All types of vehicles are capable of recieving respect from all car nuts. It jsut relys on how they go about it.
Old 10-05-2004, 03:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

my number one hated car gets beat by my number two hated car
good stuff!
Old 10-06-2004, 09:41 AM
TECH Addict

That was a serious owning.

I love the way he tailgates and weaves too... like the mustang was going too slow for him.
Old 10-06-2004, 05:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
haha, you should have seen the look on his face when i found him later on that night while i was driving a 382 all bore MTI car....hahahahahaha....exact words

Hey what kinda HP is that MTI motor, and what does it rev to?
Old 10-06-2004, 08:21 PM
TECH Resident

wow nice vid....that dude got ripped . great editting too
Old 10-06-2004, 09:11 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sabre002
Hey what kinda HP is that MTI motor, and what does it rev to?

haha, it's way down on power(oil consumption issue). At one time it was making 48x.xx HP, but as of last week, it made 430/405, and revs to 6600(rev limiter set by MTI).....

last weekend we made just some screw around runs(3 runs), and with it being the first time we've ever personally race the car, we were pleased......car went 8.2@90.xxx in the 1/8 at a small town track.......that was easing it off the line and only revving to 5200RPM(not wanting to hurt the motor any more)......

as it sits, it will easily go 7's in the 1/8....it's a Hauss that's for sure, just needs a little TLC right now..