Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Berger ZL1 vid..

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 08:06 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

never liked the idea of buying a car for collection purposes personally. sure i don't drive my car in the winter, but that's not just because i don't want to get salt on it, but it's not what i redesigned the car for. i don't care if i put 10,000 miles a year on it, just as long as i can enjoy it. now, since my car will likely be one of the only, (and certainly not even close to 1 of 69), 1200 horse power camaros in the country/world running on pump gas when i'm done and probably 1400-1500 hp on race fuel, can i sell mine for 6 figures? ..........i didn't think so. how long will it last? i don't know. who will pay for it when it breaks? i guess i will. but i will have 10 times more fun with my car than i would with a berger..........heck.....i'll eat that berger for lunch with a side of fries and a chocolate shake!!!

later,
Dave
Old 12-14-2004, 11:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PRAY HRD
never liked the idea of buying a car for collection purposes personally. sure i don't drive my car in the winter, but that's not just because i don't want to get salt on it, but it's not what i redesigned the car for. i don't care if i put 10,000 miles a year on it, just as long as i can enjoy it. now, since my car will likely be one of the only, (and certainly not even close to 1 of 69), 1200 horse power camaros in the country/world running on pump gas when i'm done and probably 1400-1500 hp on race fuel, can i sell mine for 6 figures? ..........i didn't think so. how long will it last? i don't know. who will pay for it when it breaks? i guess i will. but i will have 10 times more fun with my car than i would with a berger..........heck.....i'll eat that berger for lunch with a side of fries and a chocolate shake!!!

later,
Dave
Buying the berger car is no different than buying a ferrari. You pay for the name. And to what I'm quoting...
Old 12-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Maybe that is why the dude now owns 2 of them. Put one away and drive the other.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Could someone send me the video?