Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Hate Skittles?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 04:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BadAndy
Yeah, it hasn't really slowed her down. Admirable, in a way.
Aww, you got a new internet crush Andy?
Old 12-15-2004, 04:26 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh it's a few months old now. One of many.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:42 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

I'll give you this , Andy , you've got impeccable taste in the looks department of women but I'm not so sure of your taste in women's personality , that chick scares me. If my girl had that demonic streak in her , I'd have to have an exorcism performed.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:52 AM
12 Second Club

Man, they are ALL crazy. You just have to find one that's crazy in an entertaining/interesting way.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:11 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

I agree , mine's crazy in a subservient kinda way ,she's the best I could do at this point.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well you guys can think a stock Neon that runs faster than a stock LT1 is "slow"... that your right. I think you're an IDIOT if you believe that.

I liked to think that most LS1 owners here were smart enough to see a good power ratio with the Skittle, good modability, and be happy it is built in America. Unfortunately I see a lot of ignorant muscleheads. Not all... some

I say the site and the moderators are screwed up because I received all the positive comments thru PM. This type of behavior is indicative to a larger problem of folks not being able to speak their mind unless it tows the V8 line.

To all the gay and homosexual post. Umm yeah sure... Tell that to my 2 ex-wives and current girlfriend. Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.... yet -I- get accused of being a troll? LOL Also, if you think the car you drive has anything to do with sexual preference you may want to stop looking at **** on the internet for a few hours, and go buy a book or something.

Why isn't this thread locked yet? I am done. Oh and

Last edited by Debian Dog; 12-15-2004 at 06:49 AM.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion. That said, 2 things come to mind:

1) Opinions are like ********. Everyone's got one, and most of them stink.

2) Neon's are bitch cars. Granted, the SRT is a screaming bitch, but no amount of boost will change the fact when a Neon pulls up to the light, all it says is "Hi."
Old 12-15-2004, 09:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

not being able to speak their mind unless it tows the V8 line.
anyone else notice that ryhmes
Old 12-15-2004, 09:24 AM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by Camaroz
anyone else notice that ryhmes
we got a lyrasist<sp> on our hands
Old 12-15-2004, 09:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spazdout
jealous?
Old 12-15-2004, 09:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Spazdout
Yeah "lyricist" but it was not intentional.

Well you guys will be happy as I did decide the mod money for the year will go to the TA for a new 9" rear and gears. I am dying to see a 10.x timeslip and realize that the dream would be near impossible with the Skittle
Old 12-15-2004, 09:31 AM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by Camaroz
jealous?
yes......
i can rhyme about as good as the guy on scary movie 3
could would should.....hood good
Old 12-15-2004, 09:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again... the skittles can run 10s bone stock for all I care... but I wouldn't be caught dead driving one... Ugly POS
Old 12-15-2004, 12:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Debian Dog
Well you guys can think a stock Neon that runs faster than a stock LT1 is "slow"... that your right. I think you're an IDIOT if you believe that.

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.... yet -I- get accused of being a troll?
1) Yes, they are slow. LT1s are slow as hell stock.

2) Posting videos to rile up users and start arguments is trolling. Posting an SRT-4 video and then saying 'If you hate skittles, you'll hate this" IS TROLLING.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by enisguy
1) Yes, they are slow. LT1s are slow as hell stock.

2) Posting videos to rile up users and start arguments is trolling. Posting an SRT-4 video and then saying 'If you hate skittles, you'll hate this" IS TROLLING.

well i really need to get my t/a fixed up
Old 12-15-2004, 09:54 PM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by enisguy
I don't see how posting a video in the multimedia section is stirring up anything. I like to see races, I like to see the underdog win. Both things were shown in the video & who ever edited it had the ***** to show the loss to the Cobra as well and not just the wins. Yes this board is centered around LS1's but I bet you don't see anyone talking crap to someone that has Viper or something like that if he was just posting up some racing vids that he thought others might like to view. It's not like the Big 3 are pumping out a very notable line of performance cars for us to buy in the first place so what if you don't like Neons...there are lots of people that can't stand F-bodies. I like my car & don't give a **** who else does.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:28 AM
12 Second Club

there are lots of people that can't stand F-bodies.
And this the reception awaiting them when they pimp their alterbrands on this site. Throw some Michigan Muscle vids up on NEON!NEON!NEON!.com and see what happens. This is like hacking banks across state lines: universally stupid.
Old 12-16-2004, 06:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BadAndy
And this the reception awaiting them when they pimp their alterbrands on this site. Throw some Michigan Muscle vids up on NEON!NEON!NEON!.com and see what happens. This is like hacking banks across state lines: universally stupid.
And you would be wrong. Although, like anywhere, you will always have the sh*t talkers.. the LS1 gets plenty of respect. The "joke" in the SRTforums is that "LS1's fall on their faces at 85 MPH". Everyones knows they don't except for newbe "kids".

MANY folks have the Neon as their A-B car (like myself) and have "real" cars for the weekends and/or the track. I can think of at least 6 people of the top of my head that have a SRT and a Corba or LSx car.

Now if you have a Mustang GT.... well... you will not get as warm a reception.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:29 AM
Teching In

Default Holy crap my vid made it far!! LOL

Well that was my vid. YES i got owned by my friends 03 cobra BADLY!! LOL. YES I owned the little COCKY rich boy. YES i was in the trunk! YES i like my SRT i just thought making a vid would be fun. and the thing doesnt run 13's....... sorry to ofend any people but man some of you are about as close-minded as they come! oh well no biggie glad you guys had fun with it! look for the 03 cobra vid coming soon!

Armando

P.S. AND YES i do understand the 99.9999999999% of SRT owners are **** and dont know what the **** they are talking about! man some of those guys really ammaze me over at SRTforums...... just know that there are some of us that aren't complete morons or dipshits.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:34 AM
12 Second Club

Hey, you have to take people on a case by case basis. Both your cars sound like fine machines, but don't let your Cobra take that **** lying down. Do they get along well in the garage?