Old 12-18-2004, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

come to raleigh and i'll get ya'll to meet up
Old 12-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by redrocketls1
where do u live at??? if its anywhere within 4-5 hrs i will drive there an run u from whatever roll u like.. welcome to listen to my stock motor and check out my stock rearend and auto trans as well... 400$ 3000 stall, intake lid, 250$ used headers, cutout, and 650$ nitrous kit and i will give u the break! 500$ says u cant beat my near 10 second ls1 and prolly is now at the track or on the street.. btw she trapped 123mph before the headers and such.. thanks.

ps- if ur not planning on running someone from this board, then please just leave this board!
WTF is your problem? Someone posted a video of mine (which I did not ask him to) then someone asked about my mods, which I responded to... and you reply with that bullshit?

I'm in Raleigh NC. Come get some.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:32 PM
Teching In

u talking to me.. my dyno tuner when i get one will be in raliegh.. this is a possibitlity.. but by that time he will want to park this thing somewhere 100 miles away
Okay, so youre going to play the "I am going to call you out but you have to wait until I have this and that, yadda yadda" game?

You called me out. I am accepting. Greenville SC is about 5 hours away. Come get some. I will have $500 waiting for you on a 60 roll. How about tomorrow night?

BTW, it was not my intention to come on here and talk ****. I have a lot of respect for LS1's and a lot of my friends drive them. That's why I'm here.

So what do you say, redrocket? 60 roll for $500. That's what you want, right?
Old 12-18-2004, 08:06 PM
12 Second Club

redrocketls1, you are talking some big **** on here. What are you going to do when you drive 5 hours, get your *** handed to you, on video I'm sure, and then have to drive back home 5 hours with your tail between your legs. On a positive note for debiandog, this will be another Neon beating LS1 video you can post up!
Old 12-18-2004, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by K9 Pusher
redrocketls1, you are talking some big **** on here. What are you going to do when you drive 5 hours, get your *** handed to you, on video I'm sure, and then have to drive back home 5 hours with your tail between your legs. On a positive note for debiandog, this will be another Neon beating LS1 video you can post up!
I'm with K9 on this one. Be careful what you wish for. Might want to take the street racing details to PMs. Hell, why don't you boys meet up at the Fayetteville Motorsports Park tomorrow. It's open from 1pm - 5pm. Run what ya brung!!
Old 12-18-2004, 08:40 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah, FMP would be cool, I'm sure Ray the announcer would love that. He has seemed to have a hard on for sport compacts whooping up on the big boys lately.
Old 12-18-2004, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Redrocket, if you want to talk anymore **** come on over to www.horsepowerjunkies.com

It's a site for all kind of car enthusiats in NC/SC (though mainly domestic) and we even have our very own "**** Talking" section. Come over, regsiter and call me out there. I dont have the desire to ghey this thread up anymore responding to your bullshit.

Hope to see you over there....
Old 12-18-2004, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i give you props on your machine jim..aka dan , but dicks like debian ***** give neon owners a bad name. nice kill BTW.

Last edited by 1QWIKZ; 12-18-2004 at 09:00 PM.
Old 12-18-2004, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1QWIKZ
i give you props on your machine Dan, but dicks like debian ***** give neon owners a bad name. nice kill BTW.
Not sure if you're talking to me, but my name is Jim.

My bad if you're talking to someone else.

And if you are, thanks.
Old 12-18-2004, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 04BlackSRT-4
Not sure if you're talking to me, but my name is Jim.

My bad if you're talking to someone else.
****...my bad Jim i mean, lol. good kill dude.
Old 12-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1QWIKZ
****...my bad Jim i mean, lol. good kill dude.
ahaha it's all good.
Old 12-19-2004, 02:03 AM
On The Tree

im just saying?? ya'll come on here trying to shove down my throat that a neon with the same amount of money you've invested will outrun my ls1 on ls1tech??!?!?!?!!? like i really want to log on in here to read about a damn neon.. i will post a pm to debian dog or whoever knows you when im up just north of raliegh to get my tune... u can pay for it if u like and we'll call it even.. but u are right.. should take it to pm... im done here...
secondly... to the fbods who posted in his favor??? yes it is a fast car... yes it is quick for what it has, but is it a ls1? NO, nuff said, this is ls1tech!

u know what i almost bought one of these cars for my girl and still might, thats the funny thing!
Old 12-19-2004, 02:10 AM
On The Tree

and finally i deleted the messages that seemed to offend.. a neon isn't worth me getting banned off "LS1.....Tech" hell for all i know i may have stepped outta line, and he may be a cool guy like one of you said he was.
Old 12-19-2004, 02:12 AM
TECH Resident

Lets see neon or ZO6, hummm thats a hard choice. I would take a ZO6 over a neon any day of the week, no matter how fast the neon may be.....
Old 12-19-2004, 02:20 AM
On The Tree

well like i said in the other thread where a guy posted about a race b/t his 02z28 and a 04srt4 which he won... an srt4 guy who was not involved came on and flamed him for his post.. this is what my dad told me when i was 17 and still uneducated on cars but wanted something fast.. was lookin at camaros, mustangs, but was also considering a lot of imports.. "no not civics lol" but he had this to say at the time!

WORDS OF WISDOM LISTEN UP--- "son, u can take a ****-ant and pump the ****-ant full of all the steriods you want and run a race horse all day long with it... but in the end all your ever left with is a fast ****-ant!"
Old 12-19-2004, 06:41 AM
10 Second Club

im just saying?? ya'll come on here trying to shove down my throat that a neon with the same amount of money you've invested will outrun my ls1 on ls1tech??!?!?!?!!? like i really want to log on in here to read about a damn neon.. i will post a pm to debian dog or whoever knows you when im up just north of raliegh to get my tune... u can pay for it if u like and we'll call it even.. but u are right.. should take it to pm... im done here...
secondly... to the fbods who posted in his favor??? yes it is a fast car... yes it is quick for what it has, but is it a ls1? NO, nuff said, this is ls1tech!

u know what i almost bought one of these cars for my girl and still might, thats the funny thing!

Holy **** dude, I don't even know where to start. This is LS1Tech but many of us are intrested in other cars that are quick. And hell, it's not like he is posting about his neon in our tech sections. I personaly never really cared for the neons but I think 04BlackSRT-4s car is pretty cool and he's got my respect. It goes good, has alot more potential, and it doesn't look all that fast. And he's not over here trying to convince us his to like his SRT4. So just say what you have to say about the car, move the **** on, and shut the **** up.
Old 12-19-2004, 09:48 AM
On The Tree

I Have Never Seen a Stock LS1 with only nitrous and tires run 11s ,I wish it was that easy. It would have to be the pass of a lifetime and a way to tow the thing home when it granades its self. Off the top of my head I can think of several parts that should break , Rear,driveshaft,clutch... The past 5 trips to the track I have needed help getting my car home, And my car has had every Performance part replaced "atleast once" allready.... I think you touched a nerve Dan.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by unit213
Hi.
lol @ unit
Old 12-19-2004, 10:39 AM
11 Second Club

no one is saying to go out and buy a neon.. give the guy some respect he has a fast car