Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

S2000 flipped

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 04:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by purerock105
Yes. Cold weather...tires...mountains/twisties...only in the Summer do I make
my trek to the 'Dragon', Deals Gap...TN/NC.
Is that 421??
Old 01-26-2005, 12:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

It's pretty sad how some think this is a joke. Good thing he's ok. I'm suprised that S2K held up as well as it did.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WS-Sick
It's pretty sad how some think this is a joke. Good thing he's ok. I'm suprised that S2K held up as well as it did.
if he wasn't ok then i could see people leaving it alone but why should we not laugh at the ricer? it's a gay car and this is a f-body forum.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98LS16SPEED
if he wasn't ok then i could see people leaving it alone but why should we not laugh at the ricer? it's a gay car and this is a f-body forum.

an s2000 is hardly a ricer car or a gay car, it's not like it's a civic or miata or something. grow up.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Was the car riced out? I musta missed the huge fart-pipe, the 100 stickers, the enormous wing, the ridiculous audio and video system, etc in the pics. Point those out for me please. thanks
Old 01-27-2005, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

At least the guy is joking about it. If you get all upset about it, Its like crying over spilled milk, just dont do it again. You know, this is like the third or so import car that I have seen posted on the net, that either flipped or jumped a median. Now, on the american car forums, so far all I have seen is one rolled SS, and that was cause it was stolen....With out offendin anyone, I think people who own american cars, dont think of their cars as disposable.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by loudpipes
an s2000 is hardly a ricer car or a gay car, it's not like it's a civic or miata or something. grow up.
Was the car riced out? I musta missed the huge fart-pipe, the 100 stickers, the enormous wing, the ridiculous audio and video system, etc in the pics. Point those out for me please. thanks
both of you need to . i can have my own opinion about that car. i think it's a ricer. i know that have your own views on it but imo it is :. i believe you two need to grow up and let me view the car as i please.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Staging Lane

both of you need to . i can have my own opinion about that car. i think it's a ricer. i know that have your own views on it but imo it is :. i believe you two need to grow up and let me view the car as i please.

hey, how about you use some more smilies? that REALLY gets the point across. you making the assumption that every import is a ricer is like me making the assumption you're a redneck, banjo playing, mullet rocking, close minded *******. but i wouldn't do that because it might not be true.

oh wait, sorry. WE need to STFU because our opinion isn't the same as yours? so tell me again, who needs to grow up?
Old 01-27-2005, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

First, he says he doesnt want to break the window cause he didnt want to hurt the car, and then he tries sounding all cool about watching some fast food kid get fired when they were eating afterward.

Stupid honda drivers
Old 01-27-2005, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some people...
Old 01-27-2005, 10:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by loudpipes
hey, how about you use some more smilies? that REALLY gets the point across. you making the assumption that every import is a ricer is like me making the assumption you're a redneck, banjo playing, mullet rocking, close minded *******. but i wouldn't do that because it might not be true.

oh wait, sorry. WE need to STFU because our opinion isn't the same as yours? so tell me again, who needs to grow up?

yes i could have used more smileys if i had wanted to. i just did that to **** you off. it worked apparently. as for me saying that every import is a ricer that shows your the complete moron that makes assumptions. i never said that ALL imports were. if i did or even made it sound that way then i'm sorry. i don't fell that newer model RX7s or Supras are rice or even other cars that actually have more than 52 horses at the rear wheels. it is my opinion that all hondas are rice though but it's just my opinion on them. as for the redneck coment you seem to have the description down pretty good. are you sure you wern't just looking over the old family album??? just a thought.

oh and btw i wasn't tell you to because you had you own opinion on something (unlike you) i said it because you were criticizing my view. so ..........and yes you still need to grow up.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Venkman
First, he says he doesnt want to break the window cause he didnt want to hurt the car, and then he tries sounding all cool about watching some fast food kid get fired when they were eating afterward.

Stupid honda drivers
I was going to say something about that. That friggin douche is talking about seeing that kid get fired was the highlight of his day. And how at least he's never worked at a fast food restaurant. Guess what dumbass your patronizing the ******* establishment so pull your head out of your poopchute. Dont worry about looking down on people and be glad your not a bloody ricer corpse on the side of a hill.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LSWannabe
I was going to say something about that. That friggin douche is talking about seeing that kid get fired was the highlight of his day. And how at least he's never worked at a fast food restaurant. Guess what dumbass your patronizing the ******* establishment so pull your head out of your poopchute. Dont worry about looking down on people and be glad your not a bloody ricer corpse on the side of a hill.

where the hell are yall getting this? i looked all through this thread and haven't seen anything like that yet. is it a link on the frist page or something??

ok nevermind i found it. for that post alone ws-sick and loudpipes had no reason to even say anything about me cracking on that idiot. it sounds like he doesn't even care and that makes me think he has money. he sounded more pissed that he had wasted his time washing it than that he wrecked his phuckin car. i would have a heartatack if i wrecked my car. i prob would have gone home, not go to burger king and laugh at the retard high school kids working. he really is a dumbass.

Last edited by 98LS16SPEED; 01-28-2005 at 10:59 AM.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

He said at least he never got fired from a fast food restaurant. I took no offense to it. If you get fired from a fast food joint then you are truely a sorry worker unless some type of misunderstandment occoured. Yes, I've worked fast food in the past. Simple job but some of the customers....
Old 01-28-2005, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He said at least he never got fired from a fast food restaurant.
Noted. I still retain my previous post though.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:17 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Off topic.