Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Predator03 vs 99stangkillinSS

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 08:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so he lives in mcallen any one know where they race down ther becasue i have family down ther wehn i get my nov adone i will go race his *** with out the spray and with it

i guess hes the only one that likes to videotape and not be videotaped sorry *** loser
Old 04-04-2005, 08:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by pwr2w8
No, it's time for all car people to reply. If you look in his kill thread, there are two people on his side and everybody else flames him. Even on his own board!

It's kinda funny.
princess03-"i just kill3d teh ls1!!!!!!!1!!!!111!"
everybody-"STFU!"
WHAT a SHAME !! everywhere he went FLAMES goes UP on him

sooner or later someone gonna SHUT HIM UP

peace
Old 04-04-2005, 09:01 PM
10 Second Club

I really don't know why this kid tries this hard. Does he think he's getting people's respect or something? I've heard he's been called out by several single digit street cars. I wish he would grow some ***** and take some of those offers. I would atleast give him some more respect.

I can't wait to get my car out again and start picking on some Hondas and such. Maybe I'll go after one of those hybrid Accords. When I post the vids I will be a total badass.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Teching In

if you ask me it looks as if the SS never got on it............... dude in the stang is still a ***** either way a fast car dont equal **** in life i have a slow car and could whoop his *** in a fight smarter and i own my ****..... i wanna fight the ***
Old 04-04-2005, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i like the part where he says "i'll race them on the street or track" or whatever, but yet i've seen him wuss out of a track race against a nova. apparently if my memory serves me correct, he called out the nova, which runs pretty damn sweet, and then the nova accepted the challenge and was willing to put money on it. well, lets just say i never heard anything else from there. plus i heard he can't do a proper burnout so thats why he doesn't like the track.

just saw the video, had to add somethin else. i love it how he acts like a hardass. but when someone goes up to him, he can chicken out and its alright. also, that SS is all motor and he has a kenne bell, yada yada. put a supercharger on that SS and i bet you it'll be a different story. although if the SS had a supercharger John wouldn't want to race him
Old 04-04-2005, 10:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I dunno. This is my take on it.

A) his car is the hot **** and nobody is able to take him

B)If it isn't the Hawt ****, why won't somebody step up and show that it isn't? If he backs down because your not close to "stock" get it on tape for us.

Because, as far as the racing goes(not taking in his BS crap) that cobra is sick as fawk. I know I couldn't take him. I would love to see a race (any make of car) give him a good run. Please, for Terri Schievo, make it happen.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Launching!

Wow that guy really doesn't have anything better to do does he. I mean that is just total proof. I don't blame the guy in the SS for going to the cops. I would too if some psycho was stalking me for a race then following me all around.

And god damn that Cobra is fast as hell. It takes off like an animal. Love the car for sure. The driver though, could possibly use some psychological help.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i'm honestly getting tired of these weak *** threads this guy posts and makes known on all boards. he's talking about this guys mom buying all the stuff for the car, what about him ?? it did not fall from a tree, that is for sure.

typical punk, no matter what type of car. he'll get his one day, messwith the wrong guy / car or both
Old 04-04-2005, 11:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think one of these LS1 RX7 guys should go give him a run I dont think he would expect that ****...I think there are a few of then in TX to but I'm not sure where I will post this over on torque Central and see what they got to say about it!
Old 04-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Everyone has their walk of fame once, then it ends, and usually tragically. I own an LS1, stock, yes, but this guy doesn't bother me in the least. Sure he's a tool and sure he likes to run his mouth outside with his friends and sitting behind a monitor, but do you honestly think a video of him getting raped with really settle this? Of course not. He'll continue to prowl the streets for stock or lightly modded LS1's, continue to beat them and post videos of them. Too bad his ricer mentality has to be amplified through a nice car.

Granted he'd probably beat me, I'd race him in my S-10 just for ***** 'n giggles.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

It looked like the SS never stepped to the Cobra, even at the parking lot he tried to get away from this fool..............So then this guy has to go make videos of fake a$$ races with a guy who obliviously wasn't racing him.....what a tool

Last edited by AmMscl; 04-05-2005 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 05:51 PM
12 Second Club

he probably saw this guy and drove by him in the p-lot didnt say anything to him...waited for him to get on the road got next to him honked 3 times and drove off...when he got home he dubbed his voice on the video calling him out...lol but anywayz no one should really give a damn about this guy, cuz people like him will always get their come-upins and when it happens it will either be him crashing his car and hurting himself or hes gunna go to jail...or just plain spanked..
Old 04-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Teching In

1dirtyz needs to make a trip down there to lay the smack down on Pred03
Old 04-05-2005, 07:37 PM
11 Second Club

Once again, here's his cell:

John Jett
Cell 956-342-2900

Mike
Old 04-05-2005, 07:45 PM
TECH Junkie

a-thank you...

lets all call and show him how it feels to be harassed,lol
Old 04-05-2005, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

As much as Id love to see everyone **** with him. Get his damned number off here, its bad enough hes doing this ****. Dont stoop to his level.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Launching!

This was over on DFWLS1 the last post is supposely by a girl who use to date the ***

http://www.dfwls1.com/forums/showthr...threadid=13965

Well as the vid I posted on there where he gets called out by that blown LS1 all he can say was get out the car get out the car he got called out twice what a bitch like everyone has mentioned he only picks on cars that he knows he can beat but yet when a blown LS1 steps up he is scared typical ***.....I'm freakin tired of him posting pics and peoples license plates that ain't koo. Does anybody down south have any vids of him loosing or getting called out somebody down there must have something. I never met the guy but I already hate him with a passion.

Just feed his *** to Ronnie Duke
Old 04-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Teching In

id rather call his girl and make fun of how ugly she is.... lol
Old 04-05-2005, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

LOL that chicks comment was too funny LoL
Old 04-05-2005, 10:37 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LTNKLR01
Alright. Now who from this site that lives in Texas near him is going to go kick his ***. There has to be at least 1 fast LS-1 out there. Come on guys. Its time to shut this guy up. Once and for all.
Jett wont race any LS1 that is quick at all. He only races LS1's he knows he can beat. There have been tons of fast LS1's from down here calling him out and he just doesnt reply cause he's scarred to race someone he might loose to. As for the video I dont like jett I think he's a ***...........but 99stangkillinss got PUNKED!! After all the crap these guys talked back & forth then when it came down to it the SS punked out. In my opinion it would have been better to race and loose than just not to race at all. Just my .2 cents...

Quick Reply: Predator03 vs 99stangkillinSS