Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Suspect ran over by cops

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 05:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Orange Crush 408
They never do a ******* thing anyways. I had a guy pull a gun on me in front of my house 01/01/2005. I had 3 small children and a pregnant wife in the house, so I get my 45 and unload on his truck. So, I guess I was suppose to wait 1 hour for the cops to show up. The minute they get there they try to take me to jail. The didn't even care about the other guy, I gave them plate numbers and a complete description. They did not even write it down. This one stupid cop tells me I obviously was not too scared or I would have gone in the house, Which I replied, He had a gun. He then says that is why god made locks and I laughed at him and said god did not make locks man did and they don't stop bullets. He then told me not to be a smartass and I told him not to make stupid statements. Well they tell me to call them If he comes back and we will be right back. At 2:00 am they showed up 3 car loads. I call 911 ( doing things the right way ) and they never showed back up, so I handled it. My grand mother was the first lady deputy sheriff in the state of Texas and two of my uncles are cops and both of my uncles are punk *** pieces of ****. Cops are nothing more than organized crime, legalized by the powers that be.
Glad you feel that way
Old 05-14-2005, 04:45 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99ZEOD
Listen to all of you guys immediately taking the side of the CRIMINAL. Do you think the cops would have picked him at random to chase and accidentally hit. No, it doesn't work like that. If the guy wasn't out commiting felonies then he wouldn't be in this situation. Period, end of story.
This kind of criminal sympathy is one of the main reasons this country is getting worse and worse. We now live in a society that believes in giving the criminal more rights than the law abiding citizen. You people are prime examples. How many said something about a law suit? What a load of **** that is. Do you think the lady who is the victim in this whole thing will get anything for her troubles? Hell no, she'll get her purse with a broken strap back and maybe some if she's lucky some ******* will tell her that she should be more careful and not to bait criminals anymore by carrying her purse to the store.
Let's face it, by playing games and being soft with criminals we are setting a bad example. If this situation happened in Germany the police would have beat his *** and nothing would be said except, it's good they caught that guy. They don't put up with any **** over there. Guess what. Germany has a very low crime rate. This must be a big coincidence. It can't have anything to do with treating criminals like criminals.
If anyone wants sympathy from me over some **** this felon did, I tell you this, sympathy is found in the dictionary between **** and syphilis. There's your sympathy.

VERY well put! i love how everybody automatically assumes the cop intentionally ran the guy over. way too many crybabies on here and in this country....and that's not an oppinoin!
Old 05-15-2005, 07:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by do0dfromcali
knife is a knife in my book. Someone that comes at me with a knife gets a full clip of .40 cals into their chest
I agree, IF they are coming toward you. not just standing there.
the kid wasnt threating the officers. they could have backed off.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My first reaction was "holy crap". My second reaction was "holy crap"

With all these "rights" groups running around screaming it's hard for a cop to do his job.

With the attitudes of some of the people on this board, it's hard for a cop to do his job.

With the attitude of much of the media, it's hard for a cop to do his job.

With the way the "system" works, it's VERY hard for a cop to do his job.

I believe in the "3 strikes" law.

I believe in "all necessary force"

I believe in "truth in sentencing"

Personally, I'm thankful for the people that stick the badge on. They may give me tickets, but they also got the little bastards that took my stuff. Not all of them are perfect, but neither am I.

Regarding the video, it's the same as the prison movies when someone gets roughed up a bit - everyone in unison: "He fell"

He snatched a purse, or robbed a pizza delivery guy, or raped a little kid. An 8 X 10 warm, dry cell with 3 meals a day and plenty of his peers for company isn't going to change his ways. Run the ****** over with a pickup a couple times and his attitude WILL be adjusted.

EDIT - I'm a mechanical designer, not a cop. My dad was a cop. Her dad was a cop. My cousin was a cop. Several friends are cops.
Old 05-15-2005, 11:12 PM
TECH Regular

I cant find words to express the absolute disgust I have for the morons defending the criminal. I'm embarrassed we share the same hobby...
Old 05-16-2005, 07:50 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by u8dusst
I cant find words to express the absolute disgust I have for the morons defending the criminal. I'm embarrassed we share the same hobby...

come on man, you can be honest. tell us how you really feel..........
Old 05-16-2005, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Eloquent
Old 05-17-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default monkey people

Morons defending the criminal is exactly what the last 3 posts were about. Your mothers would be sickened to see this act, or they are not decent people. Some people can see what is right, some arent able these days, its a moral call people. Morals are gone away nowadays.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:25 PM
...with cheese.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

By no means am I taking the side of the criminal, I hate theifs, I hate the idea that I have to doublecheck all my locks just to keep ******** with no sense of dignity out of my stuff, but if that wasn't an accident that was a little harsh. I think his adrenaline was pumping chasing this guy and what happend was an accident weather he meant to hit him or not. I don't think he intended on what happened to take place. I know a lot of scumbags that are cops, I also know cops that I would take a bullet for. Just like there are better and worse computer programmers then me... It's a job, nearly anybody can get there. It really depends on the person. If I get a ticket its my ******* fault, because I broke the law. Just like if I was a cop, I would give each and every one of you ******* a ticket for speeding BECAUSE ITS MY JOB. Granted there is a lot of dumb **** that happens. I know if I was a cop I would get really pissed off if some kid half my age was trying to mouth off to me after I caught him breaking the posted speed limit. Thats like a spit in the face. **** YOU, YOU BROKE THE LAW, CRY ME A RIVER. NOW GO STAND THERE SO I CAN RUN OVER YOU WITH MY TRUCK.
Old 05-19-2005, 01:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That'll teach him to think twice about commiting a crime agian.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats not right man that dude was unarmed by the way that video looks But who knows WTF the idiot did to deserve that. Some dumb asses deserve **** like that.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Don't steal purses and run from the cops.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default uh not sure

Well lets all just have a nice hug and get along now.
Old 05-20-2005, 12:09 PM
Staging Lane

Accidents happen in situations like that. The thief made the first wrong move by stealing.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

where did this happen