Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Built & Sprayed LT1 vs Nasty Supra

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 01:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake21
I love how everyone loves the supra lol
They pray to the Toyota god, and when they bow toward the east to pay homage, rice comes out of their ***.

Sad, brainwashed dumbass nutswingers.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Staging Lane

Its wierd, cuz Supra's deserve so much respect, but are still respected to much. I did see the other day one with 166,000 miles with 940 horses. I would buy one, for my next project..for now the Camaro is my car for sure that or a Corvette.

Marko's <= Who has beaten that Supra? I know its one of the most known Supra's just wondering who has.

One day I'll be going to Cali, Texas and Chicago with a camera, my car and I'll be hunting down the best of the best.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Man, I love Supra's, but cool people would've cheered for both cars... That crowd was a crowd of JDM altar boys. They were ********, and the dude on the loudspeaker fed off of it! I'm sure even the Supra driver was like WTF.

The drivers of Supra's where I live are usually cool as ****. It's the losers that wished they owned Supra's that are the tools. At some meets down here, though, even the Supra owners put down the ball-swingers, telling them, "Yeah, my car's nice, relax, there are other nice cars here, too..."

I remember some guy even started telling some other kid that Supra's ran 10's stock. The Supra owner, interjecting rather quickly, had to tell him he was a tool.

I think it's sad.

Last edited by bboyferal; 07-01-2005 at 03:19 PM.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

isnt that lt1 build on the budget with like a junkyard block ? I remember seeing that guy post somwhere. Does anyone know what that car has and what it runs. Cant really be that fast with 16" anything on the back. Low 10s maybe?
Old 07-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LittleRedZ
Cant really be that fast with 16" anything on the back. Low 10s maybe?

I'll use that next time I'm looking for a race. "Hey I'm on a 16" wheel,,don't mind the slicks, something on a 16 can't be fast."
Old 07-02-2005, 07:00 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Supras are nice cars but I dont like how expensive they are for that old of a car, a lot are well ekpt but a lot arent and people still pay insane amounts for turbo ones. They also arent cheap to mod. Nice cars, but I dont think I would ever own one.