Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Stupid drivers!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CRASH 02
I have a hard time believing that all those accidents were because of bad driving. I am leaning towards the idea that the accident was around a bend or just over the crest of a hill. At 65-75mph dead stopped cars come up quick when you don't see them until they are 50 feet in front of you.
finally...someone with somekind of sence...every accident in the world doesnt happen cause people are stupid and dont know what were doin...once in awile, its sooo true. but this...think about it....its a highway...last thing you expect is to have a car stopped completely..also, if ya noticed, it was at night time and since the van was hit, it didnt have any tail lights, therefore makin it allmost impossible to see on a dark highway. its an unfortunate accident. i do agree with you guys in the sence where yeah, people often arent paying very much attention to whats going on around them and thats when things happen...i just dont think this was one of those cases. just my 2 cents!!
Old 06-26-2005, 02:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1 Bandit
The dipshit with the camera should've moved up the road and signaled for people to slow down.
the people were not able to see a damn vehicle in time to slow down before hitting them, what do you think they would have done to some guy standing out in the road trying to signal people......not a good idea.....i damn sure wouldn't risk my life out there doing that.....

and apparently the second guy that hit the van has never heard of steering away from an obstacle.....he just locks the brakes up and doesn't even try to steer to the right to avoid the van....and it looked to me like he had pleanty of time to do so, he skidded a long way before he hit the van....
Old 06-26-2005, 11:55 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know where that is, it's in LA, CA.

I'm gonna tell you, the drivers down here in SoCal SUCK! They're some of the SHITTIEST drivers I've EVER SEEN! There's a ton of passive-aggressive ********* who are too busy thinking they're the most important thing on the road to actually pay attention to the road.

They never signal, they weave through traffic, they ride bumpers, they cut people off, they drive 65mph in the slow-lane and 85-95mph in the fast lane, they invented "distracted driving", they don't know the limits or mechanical condition of their cars and they barely know the rules of the road.

This pile up on a STRAIGHT, non-compromised part of the freeway isn't a surprise to me at all!

Really, the shoulder is no safe haven in Southern Cal, I know personally. My LT1 died on the freeway while I was doing 70mph(!!) and NOBODY would let me over to the right, so I had to move over to the left, before my car stopped entirely. I got all the way over to the left side of the road, on the shoulder of the carpool lane. People buzzed within inches of my car, even though I wasn't "on the freeway" and a couple of dumbasses (not just one) had to swerve, because they were barrelling down the freeway @ 80+mph ON THE SHOULDER!

SoCal drivers have got to be some of THE WORST in the WORLD!

Oh and as for the cameraman... slightly above average SoCal person, there. Most SoCal people don't EVER want to have interaction with their fellow-man, so they NEVER STOP, NEVER HELP, they only look and gawk. At least this guy got on the phone to call somebody...
Old 06-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blownCTSV
Where was that ? I need to stay the F#CK away from there!!

It was on the 134 freeway, The victory exit.

DId you guys see how that guy in the corola barrly misses the crash.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Launching!

No ******* way! That Mustang got rocked he has to have some back problems for life! Lucky no one got out!