Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

AMS evo dyno

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 11:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

omg I was insulted over the internet. omg I am sooooo offended!! at least you ackowledged that the car is better than your
What do you drive again?
Old 07-01-2005, 12:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WS6T/A98
Dude man are you like the Evo owner's lawyer or bf and always feel obliged to defend him or something? Get a life man why dont you go marry him, after all now its legal
What? I thought that varied from state to state...

Old 07-01-2005, 08:04 AM
Teching In

That car makes 601AWHP @ 30psi, and 638AWHP @ 35psi. He's got some giggly juice, but hasnt used it yet.
Old 07-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
It's at Bahaia Beach in Ruskin, small beach but very nice, few people, and there's a resturant with live music there which you can hear across the beach, very nice.
And thanks =) i have a couple more i could pm you if you'd like to see them

Yeah, please do. I would like to check it out.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:54 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1320Kid
What do you drive again?
Yeah Got-Boost what exactly do you drive.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Gotboost??
Doesnt matter what you run, you came to ever evo thread to talk **** and cant back it up. I know there are fast fbodys, and ones faster than the evo. but obviously none of them belong to you. its just cars an dteh internet buddy its not that serious. there is always someone faster than you and in this case its the little import, so go smoke a cig/play with your boyfriend or whatever you do and relax no need to feel envious and keep getting threads locked.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Doesnt matter what you run, you came to ever evo thread to talk **** and cant back it up. I know there are fast fbodys, and ones faster than the evo. but obviously none of them belong to you. its just cars an dteh internet buddy its not that serious. there is always someone faster than you and in this case its the little import, so go smoke a cig/play with your boyfriend or whatever you do and relax no need to feel envious and keep getting threads locked.
haha that halarious.
I dont have to prove anything to you, you are a joke. You dont even have a car, what do you drive a civic? How many times to i have to give props to evo and tell you to stop hanging from his nutts.
I have nothing to prove to anyone if you dont belive that my car is faster fine, wow i'm gonna kill my self now. No, i'm not going to drive a day to florida to race the evo and prove somone that i'm faster a somone that probably takes a bus or rides a Huffy.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Launching!

As much has I hate 2 admit it but hes RIGHT! Until someone beats him yous have no room to talk ****! He can brag cause he has it (at least he says)! And you guy choose to reply and get mad about it! So GOTBOOST bring that hunk of **** to Denver Colorado and we'll show you the SS and WS6's badges on the back of or cars! Remember Denver gain one sec one the 1/4 mile compared to any state. We run 11's up here but we bring it over there we're in the 10's ...No matter what you say, always remember every1 no matter what you think will never get rid of F Body competition......I quote from a Ford Dealer " we haven't sold that many 2005 mustangs, because everyone want a Trans Am or Camaro" .. So only thing I see that EVO is good for is picking up the kids and getting groceries faster!

PS. Learn how to edit Bud why you posting the almost the same reply! So take your boost and boost your Intelligence to and EVO site cause ******* this is LS1Tech "Nuff Said" You are the weakest Link goodbye U have Jus Been ....

Last edited by 150shotWS6; 07-01-2005 at 05:16 PM.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Old 07-02-2005, 01:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 150shotWS6
So only thing I see that EVO is good for is picking up the kids and getting groceries faster!
faster being the keyword there
Old 07-02-2005, 03:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KevPSR
faster being the keyword there
Indeed.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:09 AM
Staging Lane

Talking

lol. I'm glad i am up at 4:06 to read this. I can't talk **** because almost everyone on this site would own on my TA, but, i hope that the gotboost guy got the point that more vids with racing and dyno numbers would be appreciated, as well as the respect for F-bodies on one of their major sites. All i have to say is that there seems to be alot of hostility going around recently... everybody grab a cold one and chill. By the way, any of you live in texas? we should party sometime!
-Chris-
Old 07-02-2005, 02:49 PM
TECH Resident

Where did he go? I think he went to get married, i remember him sending me his invitation to the gay wedding. Its gonna be on tv too, "My fabulous gay wedding"
Old 07-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Banned

trying to push my buttons over the internet? yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Old 07-02-2005, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

so how was your gay wedding Gotboost??

Old 07-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 6spdpewterZ
so how was your gay wedding Gotboost??

It was fun, greatest day of my life!!
Old 07-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LittleRedZ
haha that halarious.
I dont have to prove anything to you, you are a joke. You dont even have a car, what do you drive a civic? How many times to i have to give props to evo and tell you to stop hanging from his nutts.
I have nothing to prove to anyone if you dont belive that my car is faster fine, wow i'm gonna kill my self now. No, i'm not going to drive a day to florida to race the evo and prove somone that i'm faster a somone that probably takes a bus or rides a Huffy.

Dont kill yourself man I was only kidding
Old 07-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 150shotWS6
As much has I hate 2 admit it but hes RIGHT! Until someone beats him yous have no room to talk ****! He can brag cause he has it (at least he says)! And you guy choose to reply and get mad about it! So GOTBOOST bring that hunk of **** to Denver Colorado and we'll show you the SS and WS6's badges on the back of or cars! Remember Denver gain one sec one the 1/4 mile compared to any state. We run 11's up here but we bring it over there we're in the 10's ...No matter what you say, always remember every1 no matter what you think will never get rid of F Body competition......I quote from a Ford Dealer " we haven't sold that many 2005 mustangs, because everyone want a Trans Am or Camaro" .. So only thing I see that EVO is good for is picking up the kids and getting groceries faster!

PS. Learn how to edit Bud why you posting the almost the same reply! So take your boost and boost your Intelligence to and EVO site cause ******* this is LS1Tech "Nuff Said" You are the weakest Link goodbye U have Jus Been ....
Only person that got owned was your dirty wife, after I jizzed across her face.

ok that was a joke dont get all pissy.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Only person that got owned was your dirty wife, after I jizzed across her face.

ok that was a joke dont get all pissy.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LittleRedZ