On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS-wONdEr
i would pay to see that!!
i'd pay twice the amount
Old 10-18-2005, 05:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ha ha...freakin tool....this guy gives cobra owners a bad name and the majority of them are cool people...(unit and charlie just to name a few)..this guy just makes me wanna go postal on his ***, cant stand the douch bag.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

has that predator guy ever raced any ls1 cars that get anywhere near his power level. i mean come on him stomping bone stock cars is a joke. i heard he wrecked his car though so tough luck for any body that wanted to shut him up
Old 10-22-2005, 05:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KAOS
has that predator guy ever raced any ls1 cars that get anywhere near his power level. i mean come on him stomping bone stock cars is a joke. i heard he wrecked his car though so tough luck for any body that wanted to shut him up
i hope his next mod is wrapping it around a tree
Old 10-22-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mahhddgtp
i hope his next mod is wrapping it around a tree
I hope the car gets impounded so someone that deservse to drive it, gets it!

-Matt
Old 10-22-2005, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

The video mad me laugh so hard that it hurt!
Old 10-23-2005, 08:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

http://twr.fresnoracing.com/Q/cobra_jackass.wmv

here is that chode, at least thats what i was told. what do you guys think of his skills now?
Old 10-23-2005, 05:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

He is a homo...... ive called him out many times on here and on the SVT forum.... If u have a chance he wont run u.......

I live about 2 hrs from him and he still wont run me...... not even at the track.....
Ill have to ask around if that really is his car that crashed.....
Kyle
Old 10-23-2005, 08:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
Ill have to ask around if that really is his car that crashed.....
Kyle
Yea we got to find that out.

Even if he did crash his car, I wouldn't get any pleasure out of that... I guess

I just look at it as I would hate to crash my car or loose it, JMO though. Even

if he might be.... well we all pretty much know what most people think about

him.

He hasn't been putting or making other videos in awhile...... mmmmm I

wonder if it was because he actually did crash his car or if everyone is so

tired of his crap that he has been banned from every car forum known to

mankind.....
Old 10-23-2005, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

http://twr.fresnoracing.com/Q/cobra_jackass.wmv

here is that chode, at least thats what i was told. what do you guys think of his skills now?
that wasn't him...that was in Myrtle Beach a few months ago
Old 10-24-2005, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

thats just wat someone posted over on kyhoresepower.com. then some guy from some mustang site chimed in and posted and said that it was predator03 and that it was locked on their site and they tried stopping it from getting out. thats all i know. this is what was posted:

Coming straight from the guys that video'd it:

Happened at Mustangweek 05 in Murtle Beach

03 Terminator - 650 HP

late 30's early 40's guy

No speeding tickets, clean driver

Lost control and hit the gas instead of the brakes.

Wasn't drunk, just made a stupid mistake, he did pull a cooler from the trunk, but it was for later that night.

Nobody was hurt but his pride was. On the video that I have of it, it shows the complete damage to the car.... It(the car) is alot worse than it (wreck) looked damage wise.

High Horsepower + Showing off on public streets = Trouble
Old 10-24-2005, 08:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

thats just wat someone posted over on kyhoresepower.com. then some guy from some mustang site chimed in and posted and said that it was predator03 and that it was locked on their site and they tried stopping it from getting out. thats all i know. this is what was posted:

late 30's early 40's guy

Thats not him for sure...... John is like 23 or around that.....
And not a cool guy at all......
Old 10-24-2005, 09:58 AM
On The Tree

the cobra that wrecked wasnt the same color as predators either, unless his is black, b/c the one in the this thread, he's standing next to a mineral grey
Old 10-24-2005, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GMmuscle86
Yea we got to find that out.

Even if he did crash his car, I wouldn't get any pleasure out of that... I guess

I just look at it as I would hate to crash my car or loose it, JMO though. Even

if he might be.... well we all pretty much know what most people think about

him.

He hasn't been putting or making other videos in awhile...... mmmmm I

wonder if it was because he actually did crash his car or if everyone is so

tired of his crap that he has been banned from every car forum known to

mankind.....
Just turns out that he posted in my local drag racing forum. Of course, he had nothing good to say. The first car he was bashing was a mustang coming down from new york to race and he was complaining on why the guy should come down all the way from New York, etc. The other one, he was giving props to this nice corvette that "supposably" has a H/C package and nitrous (I myself cannot confirm that) and then he goes on to say that he beat it four times in a row . So as you can tell, he's still up to his usual bs.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 69chevy
Just turns out that he posted in my local drag racing forum. Of course, he had nothing good to say. The first car he was bashing was a mustang coming down from new york to race and he was complaining on why the guy should come down all the way from New York, etc. The other one, he was giving props to this nice corvette that "supposably" has a H/C package and nitrous (I myself cannot confirm that) and then he goes on to say that he beat it four times in a row . So as you can tell, he's still up to his usual bs.
Well I guess he is around.... Luckly I haven't seen any of his posts in a LONG time. But from what you typed, sounds like he is still the same guy.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:32 PM
10 Second Club

He is a ******, I can't stand his punk ***. They banned me from SVT for calling his *** out, and telling him I would travel down to see him.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:28 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
He is a ******, I can't stand his punk ***. They banned me from SVT for calling his *** out, and telling him I would travel down to see him.
the pansy would never run...he only runs the cars he knows hes gonna beat...you might be a little too quick for him...
Old 10-25-2005, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

*Update on Predator03* Just in case you guys wanted to know.

A couple posts up I posted about him supposably beating up on a corvette. Well, the guy that owns the corvette decided to tell him the truth and it goes something like this. Oh yeah, and then they call him out with no reply, of course.

JJ: Nice pictures. HEY!!! I recognize that Blue Vette with the white racing flags. If Im not mistaken he is from Palmview w a H/C package and N20. He called me out and ended up in my rear view mirror four times in a row after the Advanced Auto Parts round up on 10th (On a Saturday). lol That vette sounds good:::*( -- Predator03 (The Bad Guy), 14:36:55 10/24/05 Mon

Owner of vette: Well actually i tnink you are mistaken cause first im not from palmview and second till today i havent on your rear mirror. if you want some action ask the mod for my # or simply show up at the track friday any friday. -- the Hulk, 18:53:12 10/24/05 Mon

Some other Guy: TO RACE SOMEONE DOESNT MEAN GETTIN NEXT TO THEM AND PUNCHIN IT W/OUT THEM EVEN KNOWING UR RACING THEM. IM JUST SAYIN CUZ MOST OF YOUR RACES HAPPEN THAT WAY.. IM NOT HATTIN, JUST SEEN SOME VIDEOS WHERE YOU DO THAT.

Old 10-26-2005, 10:56 AM
TECH Resident

hey man that's the video i made lol. A lot of people msged me to have me rehost the video but i couldnt get to havok to rehost it on need2speed.com

Thx for hosting it craparo
Old 10-26-2005, 11:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 69chevy
*Update on Predator03* Just in case you guys wanted to know.

A couple posts up I posted about him supposably beating up on a corvette. Well, the guy that owns the corvette decided to tell him the truth and it goes something like this. Oh yeah, and then they call him out with no reply, of course.

JJ: Nice pictures. HEY!!! I recognize that Blue Vette with the white racing flags. If Im not mistaken he is from Palmview w a H/C package and N20. He called me out and ended up in my rear view mirror four times in a row after the Advanced Auto Parts round up on 10th (On a Saturday). lol That vette sounds good:::*( -- Predator03 (The Bad Guy), 14:36:55 10/24/05 Mon

Owner of vette: Well actually i tnink you are mistaken cause first im not from palmview and second till today i havent on your rear mirror. if you want some action ask the mod for my # or simply show up at the track friday any friday. -- the Hulk, 18:53:12 10/24/05 Mon

Some other Guy: TO RACE SOMEONE DOESNT MEAN GETTIN NEXT TO THEM AND PUNCHIN IT W/OUT THEM EVEN KNOWING UR RACING THEM. IM JUST SAYIN CUZ MOST OF YOUR RACES HAPPEN THAT WAY.. IM NOT HATTIN, JUST SEEN SOME VIDEOS WHERE YOU DO THAT.

he's a waste.............