Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

looking for specific video.tried searching..HELP

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 10:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking for specific video.tried searching..HELP

ok here recently i have been watchign that show TOp gear .well i seen them test the new c6 vett but was curious did they or any other show test the trans am or camaros id like to find some video of that to see what all they say.its got me curios after seeing them pick away at that vett so id like to see what they say bout my fbody or a camaro
Old 06-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1chris
ok here recently i have been watchign that show TOp gear .well i seen them test the new c6 vett but was curious did they or any other show test the trans am or camaros id like to find some video of that to see what all they say.its got me curios after seeing them pick away at that vett so id like to see what they say bout my fbody or a camaro

They never have, but either way I don't think you would like to hear what they would have to say about a T/A or Camaro.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I tried a search the other day too and came up with nothing. I don't think top gear has it.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

I have been watching top gear for a while but I dont think the show Top Gear was around during the time before the T/A's and Camaro were cancelled.