Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Videos

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Videos

I have lots of great illegal racing videos from Dallas. The thing is that I dont know how to put them on the computer. Can anyone help me? I never done such thing. If anyone could help I will also be able to get some others. They are all on a camcorder tape. (the small ones)
Thanx!
Old 01-04-2003, 05:14 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Videos

most people that put stuff on the computer have a digital camcorder and a computer with the right inputs(IEEE1394/firewire). if you have these things it is really easy. i am not sure if they have a some kind of card that has a analog input and then converts it to digital and if they do what it would cost.

if you wanted to edit the videos so that each race was just a minute of so and put that onto a vhs tape i would be able to get it onto the computer for you and email them to you. now the next question is where does eveyone host thier videos at? looks to me like it isn't an option with AOL but i am not sure.
Old 01-04-2003, 09:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dazzle.com

THey sell it at bestbuy if that helps any
Old 01-05-2003, 07:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Can anyone help me? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go buy Dazzle 80, it converts analog camcorders, and even VHS to a digital signal to your PC. It comes with editing software that is decent, just started using it. It is only $69 at Best Buy, so it is not that expensive.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> now the next question is where does eveyone host thier videos at? looks to me like it isn't an option with AOL but i am not sure. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AOL is definatly not an option. I have some videos hosted on a free Tripod site. You have to know HTML code to do it right, my friend did it for me. Also, if your truck is on www.dragtruck.com , you can upload videos to there webpage. I believe there are 4 openings to do it at, very easy. And since you have a truck, that would be perfect!!

Kent