Originally Posted by OAKLAND MAROBOY
bottom line is is that what i said was heard!!! laugh at that
ok lol
Old 02-27-2007, 10:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bottom line is is that what i said was heard!!! laugh at that

???? laugh at what???? the fact that a couple people read your post and laughed their *** off because of how dumb you sounded, man your right that is funny
Old 02-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Banned

stuff done change now!
Old 02-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by My01SSCamaro
???? laugh at what???? the fact that a couple people read your post and laughed their *** off because of how dumb you sounded, man your right that is funny
i almost laughed as hard as you when i saw your vehicle specs. wrecked 01 camaro what a dumb ***
Old 02-27-2007, 10:20 PM
On The Tree

i almost laughed as hard as you when i saw your vehicle specs. wrecked 01 camaro what a dumb ***
what?? you dont even know what happend, the fack that i was hit by a drunk driver and my best friend was almost killed?? yeah thats really funny,
Old 02-27-2007, 11:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NiCks Ws6
hmm. if they were white. there would only be one page. and stupid idiots sayin that **** is like radical dude. give these guys credit. whites aint the only people with a cheap F-body. just alot of people hatin cause they got more **** done to there cars they half the pople on here.
Idiot who likes sucking on Dr. Chocolate.

Last edited by Outlaw LS1; 02-27-2007 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Why get that much power if "this guy that works at whatever place" will never see the track???? Not that much effort and money is needed to do a little burn out or donut on the street!!!I don't think this guy has all the mods.... neither I think that he has the most power on his "camaro"...... I 've heard of guys with better or more power than 600hp here.... and more torque....but who am I to say it, let them who have achieved that level chime in and respond. Everything seemed to be going well, at one point I thought it was nice to see these "camaro boys" tell their experience the way they're living it up. I respect their life style, but I don't see why "this guy that works at whatever place" disrespects our peaceful board. I don't go to anybodys houses and tell people what to do and how to act.....
Old 02-27-2007, 11:56 PM
TECH Addict

Holy ****. Was that post real or was that another tech member with a troll account making us laugh? That was awesome.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by transam5.7lt1
Why get that much power if "this guy that works at whatever place" will never see the track???? Not that much effort and money is needed to do a little burn out or donut on the street!!!I don't think this guy has all the mods.... neither I think that he has the most power on his "camaro"...... I 've heard of guys with better or more power than 600hp here.... and more torque....but who am I to say it, let them who have achieved that level chime in and respond. Everything seemed to be going well, at one point I thought it was nice to see these "camaro boys" tell their experience the way they're living it up. I respect their life style, but I don't see why "this guy that works at whatever place" disrespects our peaceful board. I don't go to anybodys houses and tell people what to do and how to act.....
SINCE DESHAUN CAN'T RESPOND TO WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN' I'M GONNA DO IT FOR HIM

first off yes he does work at SYNERGY MOTORSPORTS which is a LS1TECH SPONSOR. he will be at the track this coming spring.... no one EVER said he wouldn't be there.

second... he felt DISREPSECTED because of how people has insulted his car and his craft. Workin' on cars and making them run as hard as possible is his life so when he hears someone disrespecting what he does and what he enjoys the most, he got heated just as any of you would. think of it like someone callin' your mom a BITCH.... you're gonna get mad and approach and everyone and let them know how you feel. PERIOD

third, the man DOES HAVE 600+RWHP.... every MOD he listed is what he has PERIOD. like he said if u wanna reference him give his job a call 510-SYNERGY or www.synergymotorsports.net
Old 02-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ulySSes
Holy ****. Was that post real or was that another tech member with a troll account making us laugh? That was awesome.
NO it wasn't he was who he said he was
Old 02-28-2007, 01:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

My Car Is Making 616rwhp And 515rwtq, If Im Correct Nobody On This Whole Muthafuckin Thread Can Top That, !!!

I can!

and you are a dumb, ignorant ************.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:43 AM
9 Second Club

First Off I Wanna Say **** All The Haters That Have A Problem With The Oakland camaro Boyz!!!! When I Heard Heard Of This Thread I Quickly Rushed To My Computer. My Car Is Making 616rwhp And 515rwtq, If Im Correct Nobody On This Whole Muthafuckin Thread Can Top That, And If Im Correct Nobody On This Muthafuckin Thread Got More Mods Than Me. To Sum This All Up I Aint Gone Be Nice Like The Person Representin Us Cuz That Aint Me. I Knew When We Stepped Into The Light That There Were Gonna Be Some Hicks That Couldnt Wait To Say Sumthin Stupid About What Were Doin. Bottom Line My Car Got Evrything You Hatin As Bitches Want On It, And Im From The ****** Hood And Im A Hood As Dude. And My Crew Is Too. I Also Work At Synergy, Yeah Bitch Gettin Paid, So When Yall Wanna Up Grade Them Slow *** Maros Who Yall Gone *** See??? Me Thats Who. Call The ***** ****** Shop If You Got Any Questions About Me Or You Gotta Problem 510-synergy Im There All Day. To The People That Support Us Thanks And Its Much Love And Respect For Yall. I Gotta Lot More To Say But Ima Wait For Somebody To Reply Wit Some More Bullshit. P.s. **** The Track We Can Take It To The Streets And I Aint Talkin Bout Racin!!!
You have to be kidding right? nobody on this site? We have members on this site running 8s and probably lower then that....If you think your car or club is all that I extend an open invitation for you and your car club to come to Chicago, we will more then welcome you and your 600plus horsepower skittle and streetrace for REAL MONEY or at the track whatever you guys prefer. Arguing back and forth over the internet proves nothing but ignorance and boredom
Old 02-28-2007, 06:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

First Off I Wanna Say **** All The Haters That Have A Problem With The Oakland camaro Boyz!!!! When I Heard Heard Of This Thread I Quickly Rushed To My Computer. My Car Is Making 616rwhp And 515rwtq, If Im Correct Nobody On This Whole Muthafuckin Thread Can Top That, And If Im Correct Nobody On This Muthafuckin Thread Got More Mods Than Me. To Sum This All Up I Aint Gone Be Nice Like The Person Representin Us Cuz That Aint Me. I Knew When We Stepped Into The Light That There Were Gonna Be Some Hicks That Couldnt Wait To Say Sumthin Stupid About What Were Doin. Bottom Line My Car Got Evrything You Hatin As Bitches Want On It, And Im From The ****** Hood And Im A Hood As Dude. And My Crew Is Too. I Also Work At Synergy, Yeah Bitch Gettin Paid, So When Yall Wanna Up Grade Them Slow *** Maros Who Yall Gone *** See??? Me Thats Who. Call The ***** ****** Shop If You Got Any Questions About Me Or You Gotta Problem 510-synergy Im There All Day. To The People That Support Us Thanks And Its Much Love And Respect For Yall. I Gotta Lot More To Say But Ima Wait For Somebody To Reply Wit Some More Bullshit. P.s. **** The Track We Can Take It To The Streets And I Aint Talkin Bout Racin!!!
600Hp aint **** compared to what many people got here. Do you have a list of your mods?
Anyway we were actually being nice to your club, well at least i and a few others were. Please dont come in here guns blazing when you boy came in here with a good attitude before and earned his respect.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:41 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Haters, STFU.

This thread has run its course.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:16 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

For the record, this thread was okay until two folks got carried away. Car clubs like Oaklandboyz are more than welcome on our site, you guys have some nice cars and have a nice organized club. Maybe next time a few folks like Vengeance and Deshaun can dial it down next time.

Quick Reply: Wtf!?!?