Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 05:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats what I meant fool
Old 04-08-2007, 07:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just got a daylight pic with the new flushmount turn signals installed. Removed the rear fender as well and integrated the turn signals into the rear tail light. Also awaiting R&G frame sliders and a dark smoke double bubble Puig windscreen....should look pretty good when I'm done with those mods. I need some warmer weather...high of 40 today
Old 04-08-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just got a daytime pic today with the Hotbodies flushmount turn signals installed. I also eliminated the rear fender and integrated the turn signals into the tail light. I'm also awaiting R&G frame sliders and a Puig windscreen. Only rode the damn thing twice....battling this crappy 40 degree weather

Old 04-08-2007, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just got a daytime pic today with the Hotbodies flushmount turn signals installed. I also eliminated the rear fender and integrated the turn signals into the tail light. I'm also awaiting R&G frame sliders and a Puig windscreen. Only rode the damn thing twice....battling this crappy 40 degree weather.

Old 04-08-2007, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BLK85
Holy crap your acctually wearing a helmet. Around here it seems like everyone that drives a rocket has shorts, tank top, backwards hat, and flip flops on.

Nice bike. I love the R6/R1s
We have a name for those, they're called squids. But the good thing about them is that they will either learn, or thin out the weak.

Nice R1! The Yamaha's are some of the sexiest bikes made now. Most of my bikes are suzukis, and one cbr, but since suzuki put the blinkers on the mirrors I think I may switch soon. But in reality, the newer sportbikes have made leaps and bounds in performance and you cant go wrong with any of them. My 750 trackbike dyno'd 20 more hp than my 1000!! Its nowhere near stock though.

Please get all your gear. Boots and gloves also. Be safe!
Old 04-08-2007, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I want a bike. but i so scared its going to make me think my car is slow! so i dont get one.

Quick Reply: My new summer toy