Old 04-08-2007, 02:55 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like this one...

Old 04-08-2007, 04:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

BTW that porsche=
oooooh's nooooooooooooo's to much rice!!!!

i personally love the chop you got going on, the only thing now is to get some fatter meat's on all four.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by reject

BTW that porsche=
oooooh's nooooooooooooo's to much rice!!!!

i personally love the chop you got going on, the only thing now is to get some fatter meat's on all four.
Your confusing rice and the real thing . The key word's are RACE INSPIRED, not everything with a wing or spoiler is rice. Maybe someday you'll unsderstand.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

your confusing life with fiction again, becuase your last post dosnt match with your previous post, maybe later today you'll unsderstand.

Old 04-08-2007, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 530transam
seriously love those tailights ive had that idea for a while now. I think theyre awesome
i think the C6 should've came with LED's, or maybe just the Z06.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:54 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1>girlfriend
just like this isnt rice . its a project car, the guy is turning it into lemans race car. so that means this isnt rice right? LOL @ your taste

just proving that different people have different taste. i agree with the form over function but until the function is proven and not guessed its still a Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancment.

you mean this one? the one overflowing with sarcasm?
Old 04-08-2007, 12:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it's really more of a safety issue. i've buried the needle in my old ls1 z28 155+ mph and while it felt OK at that speed, it didn't feel planted to the ground. if i had to maneuver around something at that speed, it'd be over.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:02 PM
12 Second Club

Your confusing rice and the real thing . The key word's are RACE INSPIRED, not everything with a wing or spoiler is rice. Maybe someday you'll unsderstand.
I beleive sir that you have the intelligence of a retarded monkey, are you saying that wing has never been wind tunnel tested or not proven to help keep race cars steady at speed? Your saying its race inspired? Well isnt every engine modification pretty much? Yeah but these things have been tested and proven to work, therefore giving function over form. That wing is obviously working if they are using it on all the lemans cars right? So if he wants to build a TTTA that is stable at high speeds that wing WILL help, its been proven on different platforms. So take your "meh meh meh race inspired bleh bleh" antics somewhere else where someone would actually like to hear them. So untill you come up with an intelligent post about how that wing will not help him at high speeds over the stock one
Old 04-08-2007, 02:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
I beleive sir that you have the intelligence of a retarded monkey, are you saying that wing has never been wind tunnel tested or not proven to help keep race cars steady at speed? Your saying its race inspired? Well isnt every engine modification pretty much? Yeah but these things have been tested and proven to work, therefore giving function over form. That wing is obviously working if they are using it on all the lemans cars right? So if he wants to build a TTTA that is stable at high speeds that wing WILL help, its been proven on different platforms. So take your "meh meh meh race inspired bleh bleh" antics somewhere else where someone would actually like to hear them. So untill you come up with an intelligent post about how that wing will not help him at high speeds over the stock one
LOL your clever, you said that wing is used in lemans racing right? you also said its been wind tunnel tested and proven to work on lemans cars right? so is the white TA a lemans car? sounds to me like thats what your getting at. or are you saying because that wing is used in lemans and has been proven to work on lemans cars that it can been taken off a lemans car and bolted to any car with the same effect it had on the lemans car.

im talking about RACE INSPIRED COSMETIC ENHANCEMENTS not engine performance unless you think adding a wing gives you more power LOL. there has been no proof supplied on if that wing will outperform let alone perform on the TA.

so since your so smart and you know the wing will work, where on the hatch does it need to be mounted? at what angle does the actual wing need to be set to provide the best downforce vs aerodynamic drag? how much downforce in lbs will the wing provide? how high does the wing need to be mounted so it doesnt just sit in turbulent airflow?

you dont know because that information hasnt been provided, so from the lack of information the wing is just a race inspired cosmetic enhancement.
also THE THREAD IS TITLED "what do you think of this chop?" so it's only an opinion of how it looks and not an informational thread which means it's a race inspired cosmetic enhancement.

im done arguing about this. no one will change my opinion on how the wing looks
Old 04-08-2007, 02:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

simple test to see if it works: bolt it on and hit the gas. it's all in how the car feels.

the angle would also be adjustable.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:33 PM
11 Second Club

LOL your clever, you said that wing is used in lemans racing right? you also said its been wind tunnel tested and proven to work on lemans cars right? so is the white TA a lemans car? sounds to me like thats what your getting at. or are you saying because that wing is used in lemans and has been proven to work on lemans cars that it can been taken off a lemans car and bolted to any car with the same effect it had on the lemans car.

im talking about RACE INSPIRED COSMETIC ENHANCEMENTS not engine performance unless you think adding a wing gives you more power LOL. there has been no proof supplied on if that wing will outperform let alone perform on the TA.

so since your so smart and you know the wing will work, where on the hatch does it need to be mounted? at what angle does the actual wing need to be set to provide the best downforce vs aerodynamic drag? how much downforce in lbs will the wing provide? how high does the wing need to be mounted so it doesnt just sit in turbulent airflow?

you dont know because that information hasnt been provided, so from the lack of information the wing is just a race inspired cosmetic enhancement.
also THE THREAD IS TITLED "what do you think of this chop?" so it's only an opinion of how it looks and not an informational thread which means it's a race inspired cosmetic enhancement.

im done arguing about this. no one will change my opinion on how the wing looks
....its just a picture.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TNTramair
....its just a picture.
i gave my opinion on the picture, and everyone jumped on my nuts about it. so i defended my opinion.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:22 AM
12 Second Club

Well your opinion is dumb, your right I do not know the proper mounting points and adustments for this car, Im sure someone does though, and Im sure someone has done it on a TA and proven it works better than the stock one, do I know them? Nope, but I do know that I have seen trans am race cars with wings such as that. The adjustments are test and tune things, different wherever you go based on weather climate, type of driving, and what you want it for. So saying that just because I do not know that or he does not know that is freaking idiotic, it can be adjusted however to suite his needs, thats why they are adjustable. Either way you came in here trying to be an ***, you had nothing nice to say then why talk? If he likes it and it does make a difference after he puts it on, then why do you need to tell him that its only race inspired so its rice? Well in that case lets all never try any exterior modifications that could possibly make a difference in how your car performs because untill they are proven they are rice, well thats odd I think someone has to do it first so that it can be proven to work better and not just be a means of looking better (or worst in some cases) So if/when he trys this and tests it then will it no longer be rice? ******* retarded if you ask me, its been proven to work on these cars by someone I gurantee it, therefore minus some varrying details on adjustments its not rice. End of story

also THE THREAD IS TITLED "what do you think of this chop?" so it's only an opinion of how it looks and not an informational thread which means it's a race inspired cosmetic enhancement
So because this isnt an informational thread its rice? Thats retarded
Old 04-09-2007, 02:15 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Well your opinion is dumb, your right I do not know the proper mounting points and adustments for this car, Im sure someone does though, and Im sure someone has done it on a TA and proven it works better than the stock one, do I know them? Nope, but I do know that I have seen trans am race cars with wings such as that. The adjustments are test and tune things, different wherever you go based on weather climate, type of driving, and what you want it for. So saying that just because I do not know that or he does not know that is freaking idiotic, it can be adjusted however to suite his needs, thats why they are adjustable. Either way you came in here trying to be an ***, you had nothing nice to say then why talk? If he likes it and it does make a difference after he puts it on, then why do you need to tell him that its only race inspired so its rice? Well in that case lets all never try any exterior modifications that could possibly make a difference in how your car performs because untill they are proven they are rice, well thats odd I think someone has to do it first so that it can be proven to work better and not just be a means of looking better (or worst in some cases) So if/when he trys this and tests it then will it no longer be rice? ******* retarded if you ask me, its been proven to work on these cars by someone I gurantee it, therefore minus some varrying details on adjustments its not rice. End of story

So because this isnt an informational thread its rice? Thats retarded
calm down kid, im not debating this anymore. i wasnt trying to be an *** or start anything, but like i said befor i gave my opinion and everyone jumped on my nuts. the world is based on opinions and you'll have to learn to live with that.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Launching!

Default Fast and hitious!

Cool except for the the wing!
Old 04-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Wow, someone had some pissed on wheaties? Keep it out of here.