Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Washed the Hog Today

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Washed the Hog Today

Probably washed it for the last time this year, so I took snapped a fewpictures. I don't have a tripod so some are a little blurry. The bike is a 2004 Road King Custom.

Let me know what you think!
Old 10-06-2007, 07:34 PM
TECH Addict

Nice bike. Not really my style, but my pop's wants one. He is freaking nuts!! We have built 2 (for him) Crazy ***, stroked 100ci, cammed, M6, lightened to **** monsters!! We have a Panhead and Knucklehead waiting to be built. And now he wants a freaking road king. Maybe he's just getting old. hahaha.

How old are you? Just for comparisons sake. hahaha
Old 10-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Nice bike. Not really my style, but my pop's wants one. He is freaking nuts!! We have built 2 (for him) Crazy ***, stroked 100ci, cammed, M6, lightened to **** monsters!! We have a Panhead and Knucklehead waiting to be built. And now he wants a freaking road king. Maybe he's just getting old. hahaha.

How old are you? Just for comparisons sake. hahaha
Thanks for compliment!! I am 31, which I didn't think was that old, but maybe I am, because it is all about the comfort to me!! Prolly for your pops too, I am guessing.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:13 PM
TECH Addict

Damn you are only 6yrs older than me!! He's 45yr old so, Yup, He's just getting old. Maybe the vibbrations are ******* w/ his joints and he doesn't wanna admit it. hahaha

Those are based off of a Heritage right? Have you seen the video of the dude that put n2o on one and ran 10's w/ bags. There is another of the same dude, pulling a 100ft. wheelie on the same bike.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:11 AM
Teching In

Actually Road Kings are based on the Electra Glides, they have air ride and rubber mounted engine. If you park a Road King next to a Heritage the Road king is noticably bigger. The shocks on a Road King are quite ugly without the bags on, but on the Heritage it is mounted under the swingarm.

There is a guy around here that has like 140 inch engine in an Electra Glide, that dude pulls wheelies all the time. It just don't look possible, but I have seen it numerous times.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Looks comfy