Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

powerslide

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WS6ROB was in the car with our friend paul and they were supposed to record us. well apparently the cop started tailing us before triplblckls1 and i even got on the freeway. tripleblck was on his bike so there was no way for them to call him and tell him not to race and they had my phone which was gonna be used to record it so they couldnt telll me about the cop either. well me and triplblck did a few runs. he was on his bike. on our last run i was being stupid and i stayed on the gas and let out at about 150. triplblck caught up and then the cop came flying up on us and pulled us both over.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by willthethrill
WS6ROB was in the car with our friend paul and they were supposed to record us. well apparently the cop started tailing us before triplblckls1 and i even got on the freeway. tripleblck was on his bike so there was no way for them to call him and tell him not to race and they had my phone which was gonna be used to record it so they couldnt telll me about the cop either. well me and triplblck did a few runs. he was on his bike. on our last run i was being stupid and i stayed on the gas and let out at about 150. triplblck caught up and then the cop came flying up on us and pulled us both over.
that sucks.............thats why I havent raced for a month
Old 02-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Teching In

u got caught? how hard did they slam the hammer on u?

they told me i got off so easy cause im military. i think watching the crackhead take a **** in the corner of the booking room was punishment enough
Old 02-28-2008, 02:18 PM
TECH Resident

u got caught? how hard did they slam the hammer on u?

they told me i got off so easy cause im military. i think watching the crackhead take a **** in the corner of the booking room was punishment enough
It was either a miracle or the cop didnt think I was racing...... i was doing 95 next to a Subie and the cop just screamed out slow down... thats it ... he probably thought I was just speeding... or he was in a real good mood..... that scared the **** outta me though....
Old 02-28-2008, 02:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by whatsgrip?
It was either a miracle or the cop didnt think I was racing...... i was doing 95 next to a Subie and the cop just screamed out slow down... thats it ... he probably thought I was just speeding... or he was in a real good mood..... that scared the **** outta me though....
im sure it did. i wasted a pair of drawes when that cop came hauling up on my *** and hit his lights. the first thing i did was hug my steering wheel cuz i thought i would never get to see the screamin' demon.

but seriously, the first thing that ran through my mind was im gonna lose my car and still owe all the money on it.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:53 PM
TECH Resident

im sure it did. i wasted a pair of drawes when that cop came hauling up on my *** and hit his lights. the first thing i did was hug my steering wheel cuz i thought i would never get to see the screamin' demon.

but seriously, the first thing that ran through my mind was im gonna lose my car and still owe all the money on it.
^^^ this made me LMAO cuz its true......

the second part is what always goes through my mind when I race....
Old 02-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by plaf713
i think his point was that drifting is for queers, it was a hit a couple years ago for 5 minutes, what hes trying to say is make some videos of something good, dont waste our time with some cellphone video of you half assing it around a turn, go race someone!!
c'mon man, lets see some vids!
Old 03-01-2008, 04:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

have you ever been around wichita falls...OP?
Old 03-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Teching In

na, why?
Old 03-01-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I remember seeing a cobra there that was yellow when i had to go through tech school there. When I had to march to school I'd see it driving around...thought it might be you.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Teching In

u military? <---dumb question, scratch that. what branch u in? im air force.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

same, i figured that much out from your avatar though
Old 03-01-2008, 07:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS240sx
Another 30 secs of my life gone.
+1
Old 03-02-2008, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

i dont know why people talk **** about drifitng- its a blast!!!!! I love it its more fun than champ cars! Plus it takes skill everyones about drag racing-which i like just as much as everyone else- but how hard is going in a straight line? Ive done it all and drifitng is more fun and more unique than most motorsports out there. Most people just think cuase its from japan its rice which is funny cause rice comes from china anyway. Hey did you know sonys from japan? So it my 60inch high def plasma rice? lol people on here are too serious im sure ill get hammered for this one too....
Old 03-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by evilZO6
i dont know why people talk **** about drifitng- its a blast!!!!! I love it its more fun than champ cars! Plus it takes skill everyones about drag racing-which i like just as much as everyone else- but how hard is going in a straight line? Ive done it all and drifitng is more fun and more unique than most motorsports out there. Most people just think cuase its from japan its rice which is funny cause rice comes from china anyway. Hey did you know sonys from japan? So it my 60inch high def plasma rice? lol people on here are too serious im sure ill get hammered for this one too....
^^i like this guy