Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

haha! nice wreck!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 06:31 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He got the whole **** guys, he was looking at his **** the whole time. He got the whole ****.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by campbellshotrods
The guy will pay for it, but problem is that you don't know the circumstances with the Mazda. For all we know, it could be an all original 40k mile car.

But getting hit in the rear is not like getting hit up front. Up front, you can unbolt, and replace most anything without anyone knowing a thing. Problem with the back, is that the quarter panels are an integral part of the structure... fixing two quarter panels, especially if they're buckled is hard to get perfect, and then you know your car is always truly %$@#ed up underneath. It's just never the same.
yeh, i suppose. i know the rear of most cars is the STRONGEST part, whereas the front is a crumple zone. which is why the rear of the rx7 didnt SEEM too bad, but you can really see it close, and the front of the lincoln, or mercury or whatever it was is crumpled.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn I would have been sooo pissed, sucks for the RX7, now the tape can be used for insurance and stuff.

Last edited by Breathtaker; 09-19-2008 at 11:58 PM.