Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

GDBY2U is bad seller!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation GDBY2U is bad seller!!!!

Back in July, I bought some gears from GDBY2U. He had like 40 somethin positive feedbacks at the time so i felt comfortable buying from him. In the link below you can see where he clearly says this is a richmond 4.10 gear for a 3 series carrier. I finally got the time to do the gear swap only to realize the gears will not fit on my carrier. I have 3 other sets of gears for a 3 series carier and they all fit it. that obviously means it's the gears. I go to check the part number on Richmond's cite and find out it's not even a Richmond gear b/c the part number cannot be found. The second link below is the conversation between he and I over the past week in an attempt to solve this problem. Feedback please....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wanted/933605-3-series-posi-4-10-gears.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/private.p...m&pmid=8761401
Old 10-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Teching In

This jackass should be banned! I bought the cme setup from the same post. It was crap, sent it back and he never refunded me as he said he would. I finally had to do a chargeback on my credit card to get my money back. He screwed another member on here as well. This guy needs a blanket party!!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Get alternative contact information other than pm here - he is up for a ban but doing that will disable the pm feature to him.

Let me know when you have that information.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Teching In

The only info I have to offer is his name and address. I dont know if this helps, let me know.