Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

O2bqwik gone? Anybody know him?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy O2bqwik gone? Anybody know him?

Here is the deal, I bough an HPtuners box rom him on March 19th, sent the money and got the box on the 26th of March. Plugged it in and found that although he had stated in the ad that there were 6 credits that there were only two available.
Being relatively trusting, I contacted him through PM, and he said he was sorry and offered to refund me and buy it back. I explained that I would still keep it if he would refund me $150 (I thought it was a pretty good offer) He said he would think about it and get back to me, and he was going to see if he could resell it locally. Well, that is the last I heard from him. He hasn't refunded me anything, he hasn't contacted me, and he hasn't been on the site since March 29th.
I can't help but feel I'm getting screwed over here. He seemed like a nice guy with a slight communication problem, which I can understand and work with, but after almost three weeks off the site and no communication I am getting a little annoyed. In addition, I can't even use the thing because if I do, I can't return it cause I'll use up the credits.
I know he lives in Gadsen TN. His email for paypal kicks back as unregistered so I can't contact him that way either.

Anybody know him, or have any experience with him? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he is in the hospital or something, but I am starting to have difficulty convincing myself of this.

Thoughts?

Thanks

BTW, here is the link to the sale posting:https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...ners-sale.html

Last edited by marors1; 05-12-2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: added in link to sale post
Old 04-24-2009, 09:01 AM
Teching In

Default Still nothing

I have still been completely unable to get in touch with this guy. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 04-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Teching In

Yep, he still is gone from anywhere I can contact him.

What is everyone's opinion? I still haven't used the thing because I want to keep it the same as he sent it in case he wants to refund me fully. If I use it I am going to burn $100 in credits that I certainly don't want to pay him back for.

What would all you do...I am getting a little miffed that I am hung out in the cold by this seller...and he seemed to have good reviews.

Dave
Old 04-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Teching In

get a hold of paypal or even ur bank, and tell them u got something different to what u paid for and see what they tell u. be for 45 days for pay pal and 30 i think for ur bank
Old 05-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Teching In

Well,

That felt good, Paypal basically just told me tough, you lost your money, we won't do anything. Go lodge a complaint with the FBI internet crime division.

What a crock, don't even bother with their resolution process it is a complete waste of time.

So, lessons learned here, DO NOT fund paypal transactions with a bank account, just fund them through a credit card because otherwise, outside of ebay, you have NO protection.

Seriously O2bqwik, or Chet, you need to fix this...there is just no reason to keep all my money without delivering what was promised.

I am thinking I may send off your info to the FBI so that they can investigate it, but I'll hold off to see what you have to say.

If anybody knows this guy who lives in Gadsen, TN, give him a little talking to. There is no reason to basically limit your selling ability on a website because you want to scam a couple hundred dollars, that is just stupid.

D
Old 05-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Teching In

Default Boy this sucks

I hvae now contacted IC3 and lodged a complaint regarding this internet fraud. Since you have not contacted me, I have no choice but to place your name here to warn others of your shady practices.
His name is Chester Gadberry II, and he is located in Gadsen, TN. I am certainly still willing to work with Chet on this if he gets around to posting here, but I suspect he will not since he has not been on the site since March 29th.

If anyone knows him, please contact him regarding this, as I have no need to falsely trash someone, and if something inadvertently happened to him to prevent him from responding, I will be happy to work with him.

Until I hear anything, or he responds (via PM or on this forum), I would suggest that no-one purchase or sell products to this user as you may end up with unfortunate results.

Quick Reply: O2bqwik gone? Anybody know him?